Looking For A Particular Recipe

cookessentials, Dec 2, 7:53am
I had a customer in to the store today who made some "mince" tarts last year which came froma lift out or similiar from a magazine. These mince pies were not traditional mince, but a fruit medley type with vanilla vodka and she has now lost the lift out. Does anyone have it? or the recipe that they could share please?

unknowndisorder, Dec 2, 8:42am

cookessentials, Dec 2, 5:40pm
Thank you, it could very well be. All I know is that apparently they had the vanilla vodka and a fruit medly type mix as opposed to the traditional fruit mince. I shall let her know, thank you.

cookessentials, Dec 3, 12:53am
many thanks for this, this is EXACTLY the one she was after. I am tempted to make some myself now so will get some "Odense" marzipan on the way home.

unknowndisorder, Dec 3, 8:39am
Glad I managed to find it for you. I like trying tried and true recipes, rather than internet searches, but internet searches can be useful for finding recipes forgotten/lost.
You've given me a great idea (not this thread) for a present for friends (chilli chocolate lovers), so it's nice to help you out for a change.

cookessentials, Sep 26, 3:49am
Apparently,the lady that came into the shop made them last year and said they were lovely as they are not fans of Christmas mince.