Rocky road slice

toeblister, Aug 23, 8:39am
Does anyone have a recipe for 'rocky road slice' please? Yes I did use the toolbar to see if I could find the recipe however, the rocky road that I'm talking about has a biscuit base.

245sam, Aug 23, 9:03am
toeblister, is this recipe any help? It's as it appeared on Trademe Cooks... . .

"Rocky Road...
For those lovers of Rockey Road out there heres a simple that saw on tv today that i thought i'd share... . Rocky Road the easy way... . In a baking paper lined tin sprinkle enough broken up shortbread biscuits to cover the bottom, add a layer of small marshmellows, chopped apricots (approx 2 cups), chopped brazil nuts (2 cups) (or use your choice or almonds, pecans or walnuts) about 1 cup of chopped peel... Over a pot of boiling water in a bowl melt 1 block of decent sized cooking choc... once melted pour over the top and spread out evenly. . set in fridge for a few hours. . it sounds really yummy... posted by southerngurl":-))

toeblister, Aug 23, 9:22am
245sam... ... . many thanks for this recipe. I do appreciate the trouble you have gone to.

tortenz, Feb 20, 5:53am
I make choc fudge slice like this website

http://www.oldfriends.co.nz/MessageBoardViewThread. aspx? thre
ad=582139&institution=4726

When all the ingredients are combined, I put it in a tray but dont flatten yet. Then I spread marshmellows over, then press them in and the fudge slice flat(ish).

Then cover in chocolate ganache. It's brilliant. We used to make it like this at a bakery I worked at, and now I make it like this at home.