Yummy easy pudding ASAP

rolznsp, Jul 9, 5:30am
wanna make something other then chocolate self saucing pudding tonight... . any ideas pleasssse lovely ladies :) ty in advance,

cookessentials, Jul 9, 5:35am
Desserts Thread should have something

fisher, Jul 9, 6:06am
Chocolate Sorbet
On you stove top, boil 300ml of milk.
Place in blender. 500g of chocolate buttons... 1 raw egg. . 2 tbsp white sugar. . 2 nips of your favourite dark alcohol (brandy whiskey rum bourbon). .
Set the blender to low speed, pour the boiled milk in slowly and blend till it JUST turns smooth. . The hot milk will melt the chocolate. .
Pour this into your desert serving bowls/dish and place a sprig of mint to one side and put in the fridge to set for about 30 mins. .
Serve with knob of whipped cream on top... .

dollmakernz, Jul 9, 6:38am
So quick and easy
Basic Steamed Pudding and Variations (microwave)

1 cup flour¼ cup sugar1tsp baking powder
1 egg½ cup milk50g butter

Sift flour and baking powder into a med sized bowl, In another bowl cream butter & sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and beat well. Add the milk and dry ingredients alternately to the creamed mixture. Stir to mix. Pour the mixture into a casserole dish, cover and microwave on high for 12-15mins. Serve with custard.
Serves 4

Honey Steamed Pudding: Place half a cup of honey in the bowl then add the pudding mixture.
Treacle and Nut Pudding: Place 3 Tbsp treacle in base of bowl covered with walnuts. Pour pudding mixture over.
You can also pour the mixture over the top of a tin of fruit!

seb28, Jul 9, 6:40am
A can of fruit with a crumble topping? ? That's ASAP! !

alebix, Jul 9, 7:02am
Yum, its always the best and I alway keep a bag of ready made crumble in my freezer.

rolznsp, Oct 12, 6:14pm
I caved and went and bought a pav and cream. Cant havea pav without strawberrys $6 a punnet! :O but had to be done. ty for you help :)