Spend $400 @ Countdown, save 50c litre on fuel?

Page 4 / 4
kiwinanny, Aug 18, 12:21pm
Hmmm, interesting. P&S Lower Hutt definitely does it. Maybe each P&S is different.

toadfish, Aug 18, 10:48pm
Well I have to say Pak'n'Save is really good value. did a huge shop. the trolley was groaning.Brought 6 meat meals, Lots of sparesof specials and I it only came to $405.I was amazed.There were lots of great specials. really think its worth my while shopping there.
Won't shop now for 2-3 weeks.

vladtheimpaler, Aug 18, 11:13pm
Pak n Save Alderman Drive in West Auckland is the cheapest Pak n Save ive found in Auckland anyway although i only shop for myself ;) Its annoying when i want a product and you have to buy 5 or 6 to get the discount lol.Pak n save are always going on how low their prices are but realistically they only have one other competitor lol! They only have to beat countdown by 5 cents ! Bring on Aldi!

kobec9, Aug 19, 1:45am
Yes I agree griffo4 about paknsave being so much cheaper.I always guessed it was (especially all of the dairy products) but found out for sure when I did a shop at paknsave then came home and went thru my docket on countdown online and it came out at $50.00 more plus the courier fee of $11.00!

fast_or_last, Aug 19, 6:24am
i do as your also halfway to some free tumbler glasses if u spend 400 stink you cant get it online tho

duckmoon, Aug 19, 8:31am
I have to drive for 25 minutes to get to PnS *sob*