Page 3 / 4
lizab, Apr 12, 8:56am
me too - I still do!

falcon-hell, Apr 12, 8:57am
haha-i want to-so if you do, i will too,if that makes sense,lol

lizab, Apr 12, 9:06am
not making any sense at all ! lol

buzzy110, Apr 17, 5:34am
Bump for BJ. It is wonderful, that apart from some members of the pack most of the posters are supportive of uli. Already, her absence has been noticed with several threads on subjects she excelled at going sadly incompletely answered.

vintagekitty, Apr 17, 5:36am
oh well how sad, too bad, never mind. At least the message board reads a whole lot nicer.

mwood, Apr 17, 5:39am
tho we are still getting that irritating buzzing inoccasionally

timturtle, Apr 17, 9:39am
I see that Uli has logged in today. Not sure if she is able to post.

dollydot, Apr 18, 2:40am
I agree.This poster was unhelpful and unkind if you didn't conform to their narrow minded ideas.I'd welcome help and information from anyone said with respect but done in such a viscious way often is not needed. There are many wonderful people in this world that fortunately make up for the bitter and twisted like this "goneburger" Do hope it's for a long time or that if and when they reappear they can learn show some respect for others so we can all discuss our ideas equally.

dollydot, Apr 18, 2:47am
I think you'll find there are plenty of better sources of information and that life will go on quite well!

mountian, Apr 18, 2:47am
so what I want to know is:how long does a ban stay in place!

nfh1, Apr 18, 3:03am
I think they are usually for a month, unless it is a permanent ban.But has uli been banned or just asked to be removed from the Boards!

Although uli can be 'direct' and we have crossed swords many times in the past, I cannot imagine her saying anything awful enough to be banned.

iman007, Apr 18, 3:26am
nice and quiet here now!

elliehen, Apr 18, 3:38am
It is certainly quiet for those who didn't enjoy having their spelling and grammar critiqued.

uli regularly condemned those who confused 'bought and brought' - though not when it was one of her MB friends;)

cookessentials, Apr 18, 4:36am
Yes, amazing for one who said that they could not articulate properly because English was their second language.
Hopefully those that want to ask questions here wont be so afraid to do so when they used to fearbeing belittled and made to feel useless.

cookessentials, Apr 18, 4:52am
There are more than plenty of instances.

nfh1, Apr 18, 4:53am
Thankfully I must have missed them!

iman007, Apr 19, 12:57am
ahhhh, the spelling police! Nah, wont be missed!

uli, Oct 23, 4:41am
Just to clarify - I was never a "goneburger".

I asked TM to delete all my postings - which meant you couldn't see any of it.

Although I was told I can reverse this any time - I didn't feel the need for it.

Half a year later halfling at TM decided to "re-instate" me without even asking.

This why you have now all my recipies back LOL :)

So enjoy it while it lasts.

frances1266, Oct 23, 5:21am
Many people got tired of Uli constantly sneering at others.She would butt into vegetarian threads with her sarcastic and demeaning views which would antagonise others.She had an issue with ACC and disappeared for a while at her own instigation, seems she is back but hopefully she keeps her nose out of issues that dont concern her.

bedazzledjewels, Oct 23, 5:28am
Miaow!

elliehen, Oct 23, 7:04am
All his posts are now back.

mwood, Oct 24, 12:26am
yes but I see above that it was not his choice and that he appears to relish the thought that they will disappear again when next he is banned LOL

accroul, Oct 24, 3:45am
I think it's rather hilarious that so many people purport to dislike uli & yet maintain a thread started in April! Truth be known, you all love uli so much that you missed her/him so much someone started a thread. That my friends is called idol worship!

elliehen, Oct 24, 3:58am
On the other hand, Narcissism, or self-worship can be evidenced in the bumping of that same thread at post #75 by the person in question when it has really been long dead and buried and interest in the subject has faded ;)

elliehen, Oct 24, 3:58am
On the other hand, Narcissism, or self-worship can be evidenced in the bumping of that same thread at post #75 by the person in question (on 23 October) when it had really been long dead and buried (died on 19 April) and interest in the subject had faded.