KitchenAid Mixers

Page 1 / 5
antmannz, Dec 31, 10:45pm
Hi cookessentials! If you were to get the platinum series in, would they be the same price ( $995! ) as the normal artisan ones!

cookessentials, Dec 31, 11:15pm
Hi antmannz, I think they are cheaper ( they just come with the glass bowl, balloon whisk beater and scraper beater at $799. If you click on the link up above that I posted and click onto an individual colour in the platinum collection, you will see the price there.

antmannz, Jan 1, 12:16am
Thanks! For some reason I thought that was the Australian price!

cookessentials, Jan 1, 12:42am
Not that I noticed, it's on the NZ site, but I can check and let you know when the distributor is back on board.

antmannz, Jan 1, 1:09am
Hmm, the stockists for the platinum ones are listed as myers etc and the website is .co.nz/au so in not sure. If its $799, then I'll definitely be buying it! If you could let me know that would be awesome. Cheers!

cookessentials, Jan 1, 1:10am
Sure, no problem. Possible may be an Aussie price.a bit silly if it is KitchenAid NZ website!

cookessentials, Jan 1, 1:18am
They are $1100 here in New Zealand. Personally, I would prefer the Artisan and buy myself the extra bowl in glass.

antmannz, Jan 1, 1:22am
Ahhh that seems right. I would quite like the pink!

pickles7, Jan 1, 1:24am
lol
took forever.

cookessentials, Jan 1, 1:34am
the pink in the Artisan is quite nice.Ice is the one I am after

stevee6, Jan 1, 1:37am
Nice to have a colour choice - if I ever afforded one it would be pistachio.

cookessentials, Jan 1, 2:35am
I originally liked the pistachio until I saw it and it is a little insipid for me. I have the chrome blender and could go for the chrome stand mixer, however, it is one of the most expensive out of the range and I would still like to have a colour. The ice will go well with the chrome.

pickles7, Jan 1, 10:34pm
Fancy quoting a wrong price.#58.cookessentials.-
a bit misleading I reckon.even though you did post the correct price, no excuse, for you to find the Aussie price you had to use the "select your country" and use the drop down, just like I did.
For those posters who were keen to buy one, be aware of the price difference between the two countries. I did notice one poster who was keen to buy one, saw the error.
I hope one gets listed for you today.

cookessentials, Jan 1, 10:37pm
Actually, for your info I did not need to do that thanks. As I am away from the shop, I dont have my catalogue or price list. As for being misleading LOL, think what you like. They wont get listed here either pickles at is is a requirement of the distributor that retailers do not sell them on Trademe

pickles7, Jan 1, 10:43pm
The link you gave, took me dirctly to the New Zealand price.
post, #51

http://www.kitchenaid.co.nz/our-products/platinum-collection/ksm156-stand-mixer

cookessentials, Jan 1, 10:48pm
Goody good.

pickles7, Jan 1, 10:48pm
maybe "retailers" should not use the message boards.

gerry64, Jan 1, 10:57pm
Hi Cookes - I have the artisan model - it is fantastic but I will need another bowl - the old boy could have bought my beater on line for $100 cheaper but always buys local when he can
Than ks again cookessentials for all the help you give with recipes and hints - I appreciated your helpful facts on buying a new beater - I was buying mine here in Oz so you certainly didnt have your retailer hat on

cookessentials, Jan 1, 11:09pm
I never do gerry, I am always here to offer help and advice, sadly, we have a few posters here who automatically assume alot. They can think what the like. You know what thought sone! Thought he had a bike, when all he had was a horn.

gerry64, Jan 2, 12:08am
cheers cookessentials

cookessentials, Jan 2, 12:11am
You are very welcome. If you can get yourself the cookbook that KitchenAid out out, it is a good one.

pickles7, Jan 2, 4:45am
I found heaps on You tube.gerry64. They don't have very many extras, I noticed, I watched pasta, pasta press. They don't have a blender attachment, darn it.

tinkagirl, Jan 2, 5:40am
My brother lives in the states so I will get him tocheck it out first, thanks for the info

tinkagirl, Jan 2, 5:45am
Just wait until Smith and Co have their 25% sale and you WILL get one for $750.

pickles7, Jan 2, 5:56am
I am not sure what attachments you can get for them, not a lot as far as I can see. I already have a meat grinder, sausage filler, pasta machine.Then I would question the 300 watt motor being big enough, to even grind meat. I have a George Foreman meat grinder,700 watt motor. I would hate to be grinding meat with anything less than that.