The question you ask if you:
+ want to pretend you don't understand
+ really don't understand
+ want to exhibit your superior understanding of the conditional tense
+ can't accept the informal register (sociolinguistics) of the messageboard

motorbo, Apr 6, 12:00pm
i could not have said it better myself

miri_s, Apr 6, 11:58pm
So, who else has been enjoying yesterday's freshly baked, "carb-licious" Hot X Buns nicely toasted this morning!

miri_s, Apr 7, 12:39am
.a bit cruel.

uli, Apr 7, 1:40am
So what happened to the good "cake4"!
With 371 feedbacks he/she is not a newcomer .

cake4, Apr 7, 1:42am
the good Cake4 is here Uli.And I don't understand the newcomer comment!Oh, and I'm a she, thanks.

cake4, Apr 7, 1:44am
I was just explaining to a previous poster in the thread, your unique and adversarial style of relating.Apparently TM didn't like it.I guess I should just let your reputation preceed you, and refrain from commenting.You have yourself a lovely lil Easter.Toodles.

miri_s, Apr 7, 1:51am
Cake4, I did not vote to remove your comments, just in case you were wondering - though I realise you only have my word on that.Suffice to say, I still feel that there are more effective ways of expressing one's POV without losing any good humour.I don't follow the recipe boards closely, but I do realise there are a lot of diverse opinions here, and that tempers can run high - sorry to hear about your friend's experience (mentioned in your deleted post).I hope both you andUli have a happy Easter.

elliehen, Apr 7, 1:54am
I've been outdoors toasting myself in Nelson's brilliant sunshine ;)

cake4, Apr 7, 1:56am
hey no hard feelings here :)And I do believe you if it matters!If I offended one person I would have offended more. (so I could hae been reported by anyone I guess)Yes my friend is a quiet wee thing, elderly too so she was hurt really.You need to be hard sometimes for public forums!She made a decision to stay away and I think that has been best for her.Anyway, Happy Easter to you too :)

uli, Apr 7, 2:08am
That was a much faster answer than anticipated LOL - and thanks for that too!

Cake4 - I was only wondering that you have written 4 posts and all of them got deleted - no idea who would want to have them deleted myself (as I have never asked to have anything deleted). In fact I reckon all should stay on here - as often it will say more of the poster than if it is taken off .

The "newcomer" comment was that usually people seem to "re-invent" themselves and so get deleted again and again under different names ( so with over 300 feed backs you are obviously not in that category!).

All the best for you!

uli, Apr 7, 2:11am
Wot!
Could you please let us know what you are talking about!

elliehen, Apr 7, 2:15am
You make a good point.I remind myself constantly that a username is just a word representing an anonymous person and is sometimes a coward's mask.

Happy Easter to you too cake4 - a perfect username for Recipes :)

uli, Apr 7, 2:21am
Interesting ellie that you can go back to the original posters post - which TM has wiped for some time .

*waves to cake4*

miri_s, Apr 7, 2:53am
That's a shame, you can have one of mine - I made far too many!But they're scrummy - even a day old, if I do say so myself.

kay141, Apr 7, 2:55am
Where has ellie done that! Her quote seems to have come from #68

karenbnz, Apr 7, 9:00am
Green herb stock and sesame seeds added to soft butter mixed till smooth, spread on split pita bread cut into wedges, baked at 170 deg for. Approx 6mins Al's very yummy

karenbnz, Apr 7, 10:46am
Green herb stock and sesame seeds added to soft butter mixed till smooth, spread on split pita bread cut into wedges, baked at 170 deg for. Approx 6mins Also very yummy.