Anyone have a Tefal fresh express!Is it worth $130

playfair, Oct 23, 8:13pm
Reviews about Tefal fresh express - can't seem to find anything online

They are selling for around $100-$130 online .Seems like quite a good machine

pickles7, Oct 23, 8:39pm
Buy a Kenwood mixer and the fast slicer, grater.

buzzy110, Oct 23, 10:21pm
Ask yourself one simple question and the answer will help you to make up your mind:

"Do I do enough grating and slicing to warrant having a machine to do it for me!"

Maybe a good knife and your kitchen grater are just as good. On the other hand I have single knives that cost more than that gadget, each.

I have a mandolin that does all the things the gadget does and it was fairly pricey as well.

I'd want to see it and examine it first though before buying and I'd want to ensure it did large "job lots". For instance, looking at it I think the feed tube is not that big so you might have to cut the food down to size first. Same problem with food processors as well. Once I have to start chopping things I usually just use my knife to finish the job. No pre-sizing necessary when I use my mandolin or my knife.

gsbell, Oct 24, 7:20am
Wait till Briscoes have a sale and get it cheaper, I have one and use it all the time, its great and easy to use, fast and easy to clean.

pickles7, Oct 24, 7:56am
mandolin .buzzy110.alright to slice beetroot with lol.

deus701, Oct 25, 12:48am
mandolin would be a better buy, but a more increased risk of cutting yourself. I have a peeler that peels normally at one end, at peels julienne strips on the other

jbsouthland, Oct 25, 1:03am
Partner got me one recently from Briscoes sale.cute and cheerful and been used a few times but not really needed.

jbsouthland, Oct 25, 1:04am
true you do need to cut first.more cute than practical but still has its uses and takes up very little space.in the unused appliance cupboard.

buzzy110, Oct 25, 9:56pm
I agree. Filling up that unused appliance cupboard should be top priority. Mine is full and I'm thinking of spending $40k to expand my kitchen so I can have room for another unused appliance cupboard. Lol.

pickles7, Oct 26, 6:02am
No! I came across one today, they are small. I would blow the thing up making a, Cole slaw