Boy do I dislike

Page 2 / 3
elliehen, Oct 9, 11:13am
sour tarts

beaker59, Oct 9, 12:44pm
Struggle to think of nything I don't like, used to hate cucumber but now as I have got a bit older don't mind it. Otherwise no can't think of anything I love the things most young ones don't like these days like any offal particulrly if I have gutted the animal myself so I know its fresh and healthy. I have eaten snails and horse and other foriegn muck and loved it I have had 11 different kinds of herring in a danish resturant for breakfast with coffee and beautiful pastries I watched a man take a live eel out of a bucket kill it and fillet it then cook on skewers on a hibachi in japan then eaten it at the same table (so so so delicious wanted another but at 60 dollars a portion probably getting a bit expensive EH!).

Nope theres not much I wouldn't at least try though maybe those nearly hatched eggs they eat in Korea etc might get near my limit.

natalie9, Oct 9, 1:15pm
shellfish and offal

gardie, Oct 9, 5:55pm
I have one of those tools that strips the peel (without the white).I just pop it into a snap lock bag and freeze then remove what I want each time.Iwas given a microplane grater for my birthday so that is what I'm going to use this year.

BTW - I couldn't bring myself to eat kina either - eat everything else.

sclaredy_cat, Oct 10, 12:04am
brussel sprouts.*shudder*

nzhel, Oct 10, 1:56am
Garlic, swedes, turnips, brussel sprouts, leeks, cold boiled silverbeet! boiled pumpkin, broadbeans, shellfish, tripe, lambs brains, squid . bound to be more!

buzzy110, Oct 10, 2:18am
Thanks gardie.

I love kina. Once when diving on Stewart Island we met a Japanese girl. She saw us eating kinna on the lawn of the back packers and became our instant bestie. Lol. Every day, when we came back she was waiting. It was wonderful to have someone to share my, and my brother's, love of this wonderful delicacy.

otterhound, Oct 10, 10:50pm
celery, olives, tripe (have to get the other half to feed the green tripe to the dog!), oysters. cottage cheese, marmalade.

kinna54, Oct 11, 2:18am
despite the user name I'm not that much of a seafood person. How I got the name is another story.
Thing I detest most is smoked fish!
As a kid my nana had her own smokehouse. what was known as the "little room". I would get sent down there to get the fish out, and then I had to cook it in milk.Gross!
When pregnant with my kids, just the thought of it made me violently ill!

rainrain1, Oct 11, 4:16am
The farmer doesn't like smoked fish either, so I get all the spoils, yum.My mother used to always bring a piece of smoked fish home for Dad whenever she had a day in town. It was a treat as they were rural, andtrips to town were few and far between.I always hung about to get a bite off his plate

tehenga288, Oct 11, 4:30am
Don't think there's anything I don't likealtho I haven't tried sheeps eyes & I'm not that keen on fish eyes. Come to think of it I couldn't stomach those fried insects in Asia.

beastie3, Oct 11, 5:51am
RHUBARB!

elliehen, Oct 11, 7:48am
Tripe.both literal and metaphorical.

mwood, Oct 12, 10:46am
I dislike the thought of a terrible "pink" Chesdale Cheddar - we would call itprocessed cheese today - that my mother used to buy 60 years ago and put in our sandwiches for school - absolutelydisgusting.

jrskev, Oct 12, 4:43pm
broadbeans and brussel sprouts

rainbowpride, Oct 12, 5:35pm
Dislike: onions cooked with potato, egg or cheese and raw. brussell sprouts, carrot cake, ripe tomato's, cooked tomato's, mushrooms and capsicum oh and fish or any seafood (yeah I know Im fussy)
I like: caramel, cauli, broccoli, kumera, chicken

rainrain1, Oct 12, 6:28pm
yellow kiwi fruit is the pits, ripe bananas, and I can hardly forgive myself for not liking raw oysters

jbsouthland, Oct 12, 7:47pm
Yellow Kiwis are yuk
Oysters
Mussels
Olives
Capers
Celery
Offal
Malt
Baked rice pudding yet love boiled rice
steamed puds
Milk and milky puds yetlove yoghurt

Couldn't eat duck,venison,goose,turkey,kang-
aroo,horse,frogs,snailsetc
Love most veges.andall fruit.Lol.not yellow kiwis or fussed or over ripe nanas either.

bedazzledjewels, Oct 12, 7:58pm
I don't like the texture of ostrich.

amiri1, Oct 12, 8:09pm
Anything overly sweet, sets my teeth on edge and makes me sick just thinking of them!
Capsicums are foul too.

roshu, Oct 12, 9:30pm
I wonder if anyone hates chocolate!

holly-rocks, Oct 12, 9:55pm
I dont like chocolate! Makes me feel sick. Far too sweet and i hardly ever eat it.

Other than that, i think i would eat anything. haven't had much offal but it depends on how its cooked and which seasonings are used.

duna1, Oct 12, 10:12pm
I eat anyting thats put in front of me

jennyfenny1, Oct 13, 2:16am
eggplant, broad beans, rocket, those mint leaf lollies, powerade, fatty lamb. vom!

punkinthefirst, Oct 13, 2:48am
and beetroot, and melons.YUK!