Tefal Actifry

lindylambchops1, Jul 6, 4:07am
Just wondered how the users of the Tefal Actifry are getting on?

lindylambchops1, Jul 6, 9:40pm
Come on!someone must have one!Are they any good?Are they worth the money?

andrew499, Jul 6, 9:46pm
my one is great.Going to cook sausages in it tonight.

nanax3, Jul 7, 3:31am
I too would love to hear feedback on these as i have been looking at them but still wondering if as good as they say or another expensive thing to sit in the cupboard!

wasgonna, Jul 7, 4:24am
Me too. Was interested when I first noticed them but the price borders on theft.

lindylambchops1, Jul 7, 4:50am
Sausages eh?Let us know how they turn out.TIA
What else does everyone do?I saw on YouTube someone did kumera chips, bet they were yummy,Anyone do stir fries?What about the chips....the most important item cooked in the Actifry?Keep the reports coming!PLEASE

meegs35, Jul 7, 5:41am
I use mine for chips all the time. They are fantastic at making a chip which is lower in fat. I haven't used it for anything else though so I guess it is a pretty expensive chip maker. Would love some ideas on what to make in it though...

lindylambchops1, Jul 7, 9:01am
Have you tried chips other than potatoes?I saw YouTube Kumera ones, they looked yum.Apparently you can stir fry veg & chicken, sausages.I like the healthy way in which the chips can be cooked just 1 tablespoon oil.Did you get a good instruction booklet with it?They are expensive.

andrew499, Jul 7, 8:04pm
Didn't end up doing the bangers last night, but will be doing them tonight.I love sausages cooked in the ActiFry as well as rissoles, fishfingers and not forgetting chips of course.It also makes a nice job of chicken drumsticks.haven't tried wings or any other chicken pieces yet though.

lindylambchops1, Jul 7, 11:14pm
oh great good to hear what you can do in the Actifry & that it does other things besides chips.Thanks for reporting back!