Looking for a chocolate cake recipe

biwa, Apr 22, 5:44am
Please.I would love one that dosent dry out when it is cooked so would be moist but not like a dessert moist. Thanks for your help

lindylambchops1, Apr 22, 5:50am
You have come to the right place...use the search function on this page left change Date Posted to Anytime.You will find heaps of awesome choccy cakes.

biwa, Apr 22, 5:51am
cool thank you

gardie, Apr 22, 7:18am
Absolutely love this cake - best ever chocolate cake and so moist.Ive even halved the recipe and written it out for my daugher to make.I make a full recipe though - it fills 1 x 23cm round cake tin and 1 x 23cm bundt ring tin.About 30 mins for the ring, 40 mins for the round.
Happy baking - you won't be dissapointed.(They freeze fabulously too).

jewls1, Apr 22, 7:26am
CHOCOLATE COKE COLACAKE

Coca Cola Cake
3 cups flour
3 cups sugar
5 tbsp cocoa
1 1/2 cups coke
375 g butter
2 cups marshmallows
100g chocolate
3 eggs beaten
3/4 cups milk
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp vegetable oil.
Grease and flour large cake pan and set aside.
In a large bowl combine flour and sugar.
In a large sauce pan combine cola, cocoa, marshmallows, chocolate and butter. Bring to the boil, make sure all is melted. Add to the flour and sugar mixture and combine well.
In another bowl mix eggs, milk, baking soda, oil and vanilla, add to mixture and mix well. Pour into pan and bake at 180 c for 35 mins until cake tests done, will be quite moist.
Allow cake to cool for 10 mins, turn onto serving plate, and dust with icing sugar.
my family love this cake,

lindylambchops1, Apr 22, 7:27am
Wow sugar overload!!!!!Glad you enjoy it!

muppet65, Apr 22, 7:28am
look for the must have trademe recipes the one there is so damn nice and really simple too

jewls1, Apr 22, 7:29am
Lol, sounds like lots . but you should try it.

biwa, Apr 22, 8:03am
thank you all for your help I will be busy baking tomorrow

cookessentials, Apr 22, 8:05am
Have bumped the chocolate thread...there are a couple of goood ones there

wazzon, Apr 22, 8:09am
jewls is this a large cake would like to make only cause my son is always looking at his weight but loves coke and my cooking if a large cake could be a nice b/day cake

wheelz, Jun 7, 11:44am
Made this today..... very nice, although it took more like 1 hr 35 than the 35 mins stated in recipe. A huge cake, well suited to splitting horizontally 3 ways and layering with raspberry and chocolate filling.

wheelz, Jun 8, 11:44am
Made this today. very nice, although it took more like 1 hr 35 than the 35 mins stated in recipe. A huge cake, well suited to splitting horizontally 3 ways and layering with raspberry and chocolate filling.

lindylambchops1, Apr 22, 5:50am
You have come to the right place.use the search function on this page left change Date Posted to Anytime.You will find heaps of awesome choccy cakes.

gardie, Apr 22, 7:18am
Absolutely love this cake - best ever chocolate cake and so moist.Ive even halved the recipe and written it out for my daugher to make.I make a full recipe though - it fills 1 x 23cm round cake tin and 1 x 23cm bundt ring tin.About 30 mins for the ring, 40 mins for the round.
Happy baking - you won't be dissapointed.(They freeze fabulously too).

lindylambchops1, Apr 22, 7:27am
Wow sugar overload!Glad you enjoy it!

cookessentials, Apr 22, 8:05am
Have bumped the chocolate thread.there are a couple of goood ones there