Dumpling gadget

Page 1 / 2
lizab, Mar 21, 8:22pm
I bought a set of three from trademe years ago - sorry I haven't noticed them in the shops.

falcon-hell, Mar 21, 8:25pm
i had a set many years ago,never used them. might still have them,i have no idea,lol.

lizab, Mar 21, 8:29pm
lol falcon - I've hardly used mine either!!

olwen, Mar 21, 8:31pm
I'd probably hardly ever use them as well, but if I got them cheap they might be fun.Last night I made tortellini

cookessentials, Mar 21, 8:44pm
They are available. The only ones that I know of here in NZ are very small. i get ours from the USA.

cookessentials, Mar 21, 9:22pm

245sam, Mar 21, 9:25pm
olwen, the sets of 3 are still available through Homecare Direct Shopping - they are called "3 Piece Pastry Maker Set" and are 8.5, 12 and 15cm in diameter.
HomeCare contact details for both NZ and Australia can be found at:-
http://www.homecare.com.au/Contact.asp

Hope that helps.:-))

olwen, Mar 21, 9:29pm
Thanks.I do get homecare catalogues in the letterbox.I've always ignored them.

lenart, Mar 21, 11:12pm
They may look nice, I had one, but found it of little use. Quicker and easier to use hands.

uli, Mar 22, 1:38am
Aren't we all happy to know this - what was that about self promotion again?

cookessentials, Mar 22, 1:43am
what, you mean like the low carb thread uli?

cookessentials, Mar 22, 1:45am
You wouldn't be happy to know anything...you were not asking the question. However, stick your beak in as you always do, you are only showing yourself up.

uli, Mar 22, 1:47am
I was referring to post #6 and 7 in this thread cookie - YOU are promoting your business here, as you do all the time, but TM is very happy of course if you sell more they will get more fees :)

So their "rules" ...

"The message board is for open discussion only, please do not advertise any auction, product, or service. This includes trying to facilitate a trade through the message boards..."

... are always treated with caution to not stop any sales of course....

so you will be safe cookie :)

olwen, Mar 22, 2:01am
Now, now no fighting in my thread ladies.

cookessentials, Mar 22, 2:19am
"Those who throw mud lose ground"

cookessentials, Mar 22, 2:21am
I dont need to self promote either uli, most people can just Google my name as someone did..looking for the dumpling press. its ok for you to promote though isn't it? Different when boot is on other foot of course LOL
Good luck with finding your press olwen

nauru, Mar 22, 2:38am
Don't rise to the bait cookes, just ignore those remarks, it's not worth it.

uli, Mar 22, 9:18am
As I have no business and sell nothing I cannot possibly be self-promoting cookie. Sorry if you have overlooked that little bit of reality there :)

And if you self promote here in many threads AND people can google your name and find your online business - then its twice as bad isn't it?

cookessentials, Mar 22, 4:44pm
I do not self promte in many threads thanks. You need a dose of reality uli if you think that you dont self promote, so please dont split hairs. If people choose to google my username, then I cannot do anything about that. Instead of being your usual nasty self every time you come onto the boards, why not try something different for a change. Your abrasive personality is most unattractive. The link above is not my website, there is no link to any auction that I have or have had either. If someone wants help, I will try and help them. You know, being bitter and twisted is no good for your inner psyche. Now, if you have nothing constructive to offer, why are you here?I am sure olwen does not want this type of behaviour on her thread. She has asked a simple question and has been given the answer by a number of people with links to all sorts of places where she can purchase one and I believe she is going to do that through the home shopping magazine, so you can now zip the lip and ship out.

cookessentials, Mar 22, 4:49pm
olwen, have you thought to ask the member that is selling this item if they have any more?

olwen, Mar 22, 7:22pm
I thought I'd seen them rather cheaper in shops.I've been doing the rounds of the op-shops to see what's around. I can't justify much money for a whim at the moment.

cookessentials, Mar 22, 8:50pm
it might be a long shot, but try a $2 shop, for perhaps the amount of time you may use it, it may be all you need.

andrew499, Mar 22, 10:13pm
i seem to remember a friend of mine getting a set from an ayvon catalogue a few years back.
Cheers

spongeypud, Mar 22, 10:23pm
I think I've seen them in the Asian stores like the 123 dollar shops, I bought one for my niece a few years ago.

olwen, Mar 23, 3:11am
That was where I thoughtI'd seen them, but no luck.I'll just have to keep looking (or do them by hand).

I found the tortellini I did the other day very time consuming, but I can spare time more than money at the moment.I had wanted to do ravioli which might have been faster, but was requested to do tortellini instead.