Pak & Save Wacky Wednesday

Page 2 / 2
beaker59, Feb 2, 9:15pm
With supermarkets I believe everyone has a different taste depending on personal things like finances brand likes and dislikes but I prefer to settle on the one supermarket and only do the weeks shop there that way I get a routine and can shop faster and easier with less impulse purchases. My supermarket just happens to be PnS Albany which means I drive past another PnS to get to it but thats my store have shopped there for years recently they changed the meat layout though which slows me down.

elliehen, Feb 2, 10:07pm
Woolworths in Nelson has as its first aisle of entry a gigantic high-sided meat aisle.It feels as though you are on the red insides of a great whale...

uli, Feb 2, 10:08pm
How could they be so rude?
The meat section is the only place they display "food" apart from the fish, vegies and the fruit...

beaker59, Feb 2, 10:40pm
Oh I rarely buy veges there, usually go to vege shops for that though they are getting dodgy too these days but probably 70% of veges come from own garden. Wish more of my meat was wild but still makes up a third of household consumption currently. Do sometimes buy fish and often buy mussels though fish purchases are usually on a whim ie Wife decided she would like fish pie for her birthday dinner so bought a smoked Kahawai last week, previous week I had smoked half a dozen but given them away.

uli, Mar 17, 6:03pm
Ahhh - that is what a freezer is for :)