weiner snitzel

Page 2 / 2
unknowndisorder, Mar 4, 7:01am
Went to grab something out the freezer for dinner tonight - all we had were 2 packs of Veal Schnitzel and I definitely didn't feel like the normal boring meal, so thought I'd steal yet another recipe from here.
As I didn't have bacon, I chose this recipe. I don't like cheese, but actually enjoyed this.
Thanks again for some great inspiration (yeah, choosing quick & easy recipes as enjoy baking more than cooking) :)

chooky, Mar 4, 9:05am
This is a recipe from a Playcentre cook-book which I have used for years.
Special Schnitzel.
Strips of schnitzel.
1 420g tin mushroom soup (budget works for me)
stuffing.
Spread moist stuffing on schnitzel. Roll up and secure with toothpick. Pour mushroom soup over rools in a casserole dish. Cover and bake in a moderate oven about an hour. Yummy.

maximus44, Mar 6, 4:54am
I have just put the Schnitzel Rolls in the oven. Will let you know what I think. They sound nice.

fruitluva2, Mar 6, 5:26am
At time this thread was started there was also a fraudulent mirror site established around this time bya Sofia K. of Albany, Auck, NZ who to this day steals all our trademe recipes for her mirror site @ Stacksofrecipes. She continues to claim they are hers and does not know when en-Knauff is enough. That is the typical greed of a thief that she is, and many of us members here are riled by her gall.
Especially to ruin many of our recipe threads. Get a life of your own WOMAN! ! ! !

cherie19, Oct 7, 1:11am
Hey would love to know how your snitz rolls turned out maximus44!