Grrrr...... Cadbury's have done it again

Page 2 / 2
cold_turkey, Dec 14, 8:40pm
Cadbury, please bring back Bournvita ;--( And please don't change the ingredients. It was great just that way it was. If anyone knows of any for sale in the Wellington area, please can you say where. It's so much nicer than Milo.

un_happy_ann, Aug 21, 8:55am
Mum always made Bournvita Square for my birthday because it is my favorite, nothing else will work in its place. I have made it for myself since she died, my birthday is at the end of the month and boo hoo no Bournvita Square. Don't buy Cadburys Chocolate any more, used to buy cream eggs all the time when they were on the shelf. Since the change in taste, won't touch them.

guest, Sep 10, 10:22pm
Just looked up where to buy Bournvita in New Zealand and no where has it!!! Wont buy my kids milo as it is GE.... Really annoyed I am!!

guest, Oct 7, 3:43am
I've started baking again recently and tried this morning to buy bournvita to make a favourte old recipe for a Bournvita Square. What a disapointment to find it's no longer made. Maybe someone should start a campaign to bring it back like the lady withb the Chocade biscuits!

guest, Nov 6, 12:02am
"Poor lady in customer support got a bit of an earful I have to confess - but that is the department she works in."

You think she really likes working that job? It's almost as if she does it to make a living even though she has to put up with abuse about things not in her control.