Off on a campervan holiday

Page 2 / 2
cookessentials, Jul 22, 6:15pm
Thanks VK, not nice is it? Got through it ok, although it has not sunk in really. So used to the emails and phone calls, so it is very wierd right now/ Lovely service and in a church as opposed to a funeral chapel which was lovely.

cookessentials, Jul 22, 6:16pm
big 5 Oh. for me end of next year, time certainly goes fast... make the most of every day and have a ful life.

cookessentials, Jul 22, 6:27pm
sauerkraut !

earthangel4, Jul 22, 8:43pm
Ah cooks I know what you mean lost a dear friend 2 years ago with cancer, I so miss her phone calls and emails and txts.
Have a wonderful time VK, and enjoy your birthday.

marywea, Jul 22, 11:01pm
What a fantastic idea and how lucky you are to have 4 friends you want to share a campervan with-actually it isn't luck, I just can't think of another word but you yourself must be a good friend to have.

valentino, Jul 23, 12:14am
Love the idea of camping... . and don't to forget to do a skinny - dipping in a nice clear fresh running stream... . it will blow your socks away... Hmmmm followed by that stiff drink.

Anyway as someone noted have fun, make it a moment to remember... .

Cheers.

greerg, Jul 23, 12:45am
Alka-selzer? & might need a coffee plunger and ground coffee for the mornings. No seriously don't forget nice chutneys, avocados anda couple of glossies like cuisine for "rest"moments. Have a great time - sounds wonderful.

hezwez, Jul 23, 2:02am
Wow, vintagekitty, I can feel your anticipation! You're going to have such fun, girlfriends are simply the best to holiday with! Have a super birthday celebration.

2bakerz, Jul 23, 7:22am
Wow, you will have a great time! ! Done a few with Himself, both South and North Islands, sometimes 3 months at a time. Main lesson learned very very early on - You will always pass shops, so don't stock up heaps! ! How great to wake up to different vista each morning. Mind you sometimes we just liked where we were and stayed a couple of nights! Have a wonderful, wonderful time and don't forget to let us know how you all got on!

fisher, Jul 23, 7:45am
All sounds great... love being on the road seeing new things... miss the bus, sometimes... As 2bakerz says. . dont overstock now. . you can buy fresh on the way. . but take all the booze ya can find at a good price hahahahahaa. . have a good trip... these trips will be remembered for all time... :}}

vintagekitty, Aug 12, 9:15am
thanks uli for your kind comments

mistrycelebrity, Aug 12, 9:21am
Why are you so eager to leave your husband and kids for a week?

vintagekitty, Aug 12, 9:29am
because home/business life is truly busy and I love escaping the children, as does he on his surfing trips to Bali

kirinesha, Jan 19, 10:46am
I see you just remembered to do this after someone else in your "For Uli" thread (attacking her) pointed out (just minutes ago) you hadn't even acknowledged her kind wishes towards you.

She's been far more generous in her kindness to you than you have been towards her.