Edmonds cookbook...chocolate eclairs

charyn1, Jul 9, 2:56am
x4
anyone have this recipie please? TIA

a_n_h, Jul 9, 3:05am
x13
100g butter, 1 cup of water, 1 cup plain flour, 3 eggs,

combine butter and water in saucepan and bring to a rolling boil, remove from heat and quickly add flour. beat with a wooden spoon until mixture leaves the side of the saucepan. allow to cool for 5 mins then add eggs 1 at a time beating well after each addition until mixture is glossy.
pipe 7 cm strips onto greased oven trays. bake at 200 for 30 mins or until eclairs are puffy and golden then lower heat to 120 and bake for another 15 mins.

a_n_h, Jul 9, 3:06am
x5
there ya go.

charyn1, Jul 9, 3:11am
x1
Thanks heaps a_n_h. .

a_n_h, Jul 9, 3:17am
x2
no problem. for once i could find the blimmin cook book.

guest, Mar 9, 3:14am
I'm a kiwi living in Melbourne getting use to the flour here is hard it's so heavy. Do you have any suggestions for what sort of flour to get for baking is it better to use self raising or plain flour here for like Eclairs

guest, Apr 13, 7:17pm
x2
plain flour is probably better. You need to cook the dough out so when they go in the oven they rise and are bigger

guest, May 4, 12:20am
x4
hi,. If i wanted make this recipe in ball sizes not strips would you know what the cooking time would be..??

moana, Aug 11, 9:14am
Thanx alot!!!!

guest, Sep 2, 4:03am
Thanks a lot I am making this for my daddy for fathers day

i, Sep 3, 5:14am
that didnt help at all

guest, Sep 24, 8:53am
Makes me mad,, Your add is so typical and misleading... Each of you women are for one YOUNG.. each of you have silky unblemished skin and yet saying you all have a problem.... and the product is yet another con... I know none of you women will be using this product when your over 30. would you disclose how much money the company paid you to help with their propaganda? No wonder women feel dis-empowered by beautiful unblemished adds like this one.

monique, Sep 8, 11:07pm
x3
what is that rant all about? lol is it about the recipe?? lady are you really trolling a recipe site, gtfoh and eat a cream puff already

tk, Oct 30, 7:07am
Absolutely nourishing ;)

guest, Jan 11, 9:01am
That kind of thkinnig shows you're on top of your game

guest, Jan 13, 2:03pm
Sweet Home} {Get the recipe for these Copycat Mound Bars @ Nothing But Country} {Whip up a batch of Easter Chex Mix @ Reasons to Skip the Housework} {Make [...]

guest, Jan 14, 10:05am
NorthCarolinaGirl-Marylee / David Archuleta! My TRUE COLORS are shining tguorhh after hearing this fabulous (but way too short lol) snippet! COUNTDOWN is on my dear ~ BEGIN. 8-7-12 ~ ?CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES? ..so proud of you David & only hope that you know how you are appreciated & loved young man. Miss you! ? Be happy & healthy Marylee_DA2014 aka Marylee_DAangel