Graham Crackers?

Page 2 / 2
kiwiactrss, Jun 11, 12:21am
Hi, I see these uised all the time in American Recipes.Are these available in New Zealand! and if not what does one use in replacement!Thanks so much

kiwiactrss, Jun 11, 12:36am
Great thanks everyone - just saw the recipe posted below for Peanut Butter Cups and graham crackers are in the recipe. And thanks for the prompt response I normally don't post in places like this but you guys seem really nice :)

lookin4adeal, Jun 11, 2:31am
They are awesome!We called them smores and were a must around the campfire.I just use superwines, carmello and roasted marsshmellows kids big and small love them!

gemini007, Jun 11, 8:32am
You can also buy some at most health food stores - Huckleberry Farms, Ceres, etc in Auckland

We've been doing pseudo smores with girl guide biscuits and chocolate heat slightly in the microwave and then top with a marshmallow - heat again in the microwave til the marshmallow blows up a bit then top with another girl guide biscuit.Not as good as the campfire ones, but my lot like them either way.

alebix, Jun 11, 9:41am
Could you not use digestive biscuits and add spices like cinnamon and ginger etc!

natalie9, Jun 11, 9:58am
Have driven past the Martha's backyard in Mt Wellington and always meant to have a look.