Calling vegetarians

Page 2 / 2
beverley63, Nov 11, 4:41am
elliehen, you are very kind! I think the "fake meat" wording I use may be off putting to some, I do get that! I shall look forward to trying some of david/Helens recipes, and the mushroom wellington link looks great, I will enjoy my cooking this week.

kay141, Nov 11, 4:49am
I doubt you will get vegetarian recipes from davidt4. They seem to be more into the paleo way of eating.

kay141, Nov 11, 6:20am
Oops, sorry, I got the impression from various posts by davidt4 that a vegetarian diet was not considered a good thing.

beverley63, Nov 11, 7:41am
Thankyou elliehen, the Turkish carrot puree looks interesting, I"ll give that one a go, I enjoy trying different recipes, much more interesting finding them on here, rather than just looking thru a recipe book.

davidt4, Nov 11, 8:04am
What an odd comment. Paleo eating involves a huge proportion of vegetables. Unless we are eating out I cook three or more vegetable dishes every night, and most are vegetarian in that they do not include meat or meat stock.

motorbo, Nov 11, 8:32am
her comments are odd . but myself and others here seem to require your advice on cooking and eating because you don't like the idea of someone elses diet. im not here to fight . this is my thread on my subject. you can post but please be nice to others we all have value and recipes, might not be to your liking. which is clear to see but why not just accept it an move on.

motorbo, Nov 12, 1:16am
well i figured i should advertise to gain the experts in the field, those that eat a vegetarian diet! i eat meat: free range chicken, fish and seafood, but i have a vegetarian in the family, plus i do eat vege for at least half the week if not more.

quote=elliehen]
Your thread header does say "calling vegetarians", motorbo, so you can be forgiven for being surprised that a meat-eater came along ;-)[/quote]

kay141, Dec 27, 5:09pm
Maybe it was the words "dreary fake meat loaf" which gave me the one idea.