What have you made/making this weekend :)

Page 2 / 2
griffo4, Nov 5, 9:47pm
Uli they should be nice in curry nothing worse when they get too smelly but they are nice meat
l have lambs that will be ready for Christmas still on milk although l prefer hogget
David l will c&p that recipe not sure about that much heat but will try it when l get all the ingredients

terachaos, Nov 5, 9:56pm
Usually make rock cakes on the weekend ready for husband to take to work during the week for smoko. Made an orange coconut cake too, with cream cheese/orange icing. Sometimes cheese scones for when he gets home from work on Saturday. The ones that don't get rated I freeze and they make bases for wee pizzas for when friends drop in.

davidt4, Nov 5, 10:05pm
You could leave out the fresh green chillies - I sometimes do when they're out of season.It's a fairly mild curry.It's one of the best curries I've eaten, and a family member who eats lots of Indian food said that it's the BEST curry she's ever had.

vonkrum, Nov 7, 1:21am
davidt4 where abouts can you get goat meat from, unless of course you have your own or are given them.A cousing sometimes gives us goat meat and we love it slow cooked.Otherwise don't know where to get any.

kay141, Nov 7, 1:51am
I've seen it in the meat section at some supermarkets. It is usually labelled chevre and doesn't seem to be available all the time.

davidt4, Nov 7, 2:09am
The Aussie Butcher has goat meat, but I usually buy it from one of our local Halal butchers.

griffo4, Nov 7, 2:10am
Thanks david l have found most of the ingredients and with it being your recipe l will be trying it out once l get to the city

jasmine77, Nov 7, 5:37am
Mozzarella and ice cream.

kay141, Nov 7, 6:10am
No Aussie Butcher down here. I think they are only the top half of the NI.