Countdown knives

Page 2 / 2
tarshlove, Apr 30, 5:02pm
sorry was at the hospital all day yesterday . tarsh love is my name. and yes that will be fantastic thank you so much i hope one day i can repay the favour

tammiraven, Apr 30, 9:35pm

lurtz, Apr 30, 10:10pm
I never collected the knives, however I have found four stamps in my purse if you still need them.

ziggy16, May 1, 1:06am
wow sure do thanks can you send them to me I'm happy to pay postage can you leave me your contacts thanks

lurtz, May 1, 1:18am
I've popped them into an envelope, so if you let me know your address I'll post them this afternoon.

dibble35, May 1, 2:02am
I'll post them off today/tomorrow, no worries, just pass the 'Karma' on by doing someone else a favour sometime.:-)

ziggy16, May 1, 2:32am
sure can you send me a text and I'll send you my address that way "o two 7 three 4 o 6 9 6 o" Thanks

lurtz, May 1, 3:51am
Done.

jurseygurl, May 1, 8:20am
anyone after stickers i have 16 here! ill post them 2nyt as postie picks up at 5am in morning

tarshlove, May 1, 8:29am
I still need a few more I have 14 plus 6 I think some one is sending me. I think you need 40 for the bigger knife

jurseygurl, May 1, 8:30am
wat ur addy ill send them 2 you

very_hotpants, May 1, 8:31am
You can pay part if you have half the stickers - still cheaper than the apparent RRP

sooseque, May 1, 8:31am
The redemption deadline has been changed to 3rd June
http://www.countdown.co.nz/our-brands/thomas-knives

tarshlove, May 1, 4:56pm
its a couple post up. thanks so much. I didnt think id get a knife thanks to kind ppl on here you guys dont realise the dicference you make sometimes.

dibble35, May 1, 6:30pm
yep 7. posted them yesterday, good luck
We ended up getting the smallest one as we were missing that size from our knife block. was a better knife than i was expecting, nothing wrong with them

jurseygurl, May 1, 11:26pm
anyone want knife stickers i have 16 that i can send to you asap! i need an addy

tarshlove, May 1, 11:42pm
I still need 19
My address is in another post in here

jurseygurl, May 2, 12:00am
can u please just resend it

tarshlove, May 2, 12:07am
23b Cureton street, morrinsville
thank you

jurseygurl, May 2, 12:18am
thanks stamps are in the mailbox now postie
picks up at 5am

babytears, May 2, 4:34am
If there happens to be any spares floating around that no-one wants I'd be keen on getting a knife, I have 8 stamps at the mo.