What are your top 6 spices

Page 2 / 2
purplegoanna, Mar 19, 4:22am
black pepper & curry powder, then garlic, cumin & coriander, cinnamon.

maximus44, Mar 19, 7:20am
Mixed spice, cinnamon, ginger, curry powder, turmeric, garam marsala, pepper.

elliehen, Apr 17, 10:21am
Bumping for tahmoh

norse_westie, Apr 17, 8:32pm
I'm sad that so few of us love cardamom the way I do.

buzzy110, Apr 17, 10:05pm
I use a roll of cinnamon bark to stir my morning coffee. Imparts an amazing flavour to black, coffee.

coast_palms, Apr 18, 12:04am
I use cardamom heaps!, cinnamon, coriander (as fresh and roasted seeds), pepper, cumin, cloves.

iman007, Apr 18, 3:33am
dry roasted coriander, cumin and fennel seeds, then ground obviously, and last three fenugreek,garam masala and pepper
yip, i love my curries, i make a good aloo gobi and butter chicken.Bhajees are pretty dam good i must admit too.

Are garlic and ginger spices!

jhan, Apr 18, 3:38am
Oregano, basil, cumin, white pepper corns, parsley, nutmeg, cinnamon.

norse_westie, Apr 18, 5:46am
For anyone with a sense of humor, this is hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=Az080LXT7FA

kesley, Apr 18, 7:42am
I keep a few in large jars that I restock for next to nothing from Indian grocers: cinnamon, ground ginger, turmeric, cumin, paprika, chili and coriander.
At least one of those goes in just about every recipe I make.

jhan, Apr 18, 9:12am
I have a shallow spice drawer in the kitchen cabinet, I just love sliding it open to smell the fragrance. I could never find a system that worked before designing this kitchen.

hezwez, Apr 18, 9:18am
Pepper, paprika, cumin, coriander, chili, ginger

m41, Apr 18, 10:30am
cinnamon bark, cardamon pods, garlic , root ginger , cumin seeds , chilli.pepper , curry power, salt ,Smoked paparika, mustard seeds .whole cloves , fennel seeds ,termuric, curry power, all spice ,are all in my pantry i buy from the indian store and put in the frezer to keep fresh buy little and cook often .