Sooooo ANGRY!

Page 2 / 2
indy95, Mar 6, 9:55pm
Lyttelton2, I stood in the supermarket yesterday looking at the vast array of Easter eggs, rabbits and goodness knows what else and thinking the same thing. Perhaps we need a campaign to persuade Whittakers to start making them in time for next Easter !

kmcrae3, Mar 7, 2:22am
https://www.facebook.com/WhittakersNZ
I love chocolate,enter competitions to win some:)

kay141, Mar 7, 6:27am
I have a feeling there was mention on here last year of a campaign for the same thing. Perhaps it never got off the ground. I would thinkmaking easter eggs would involved a large capital outlay for moulds etc. Maybe that why Whittakers don't do it.

tinkagirl, Mar 7, 7:29am
I always use the Nestle dark choc button melts in the microwave.1 minute on medium heat, stir then another minute on medium, always melts perfectly.I then add a bit of cream.Sometimes I melt in the microwave with a knob of butter and it also always works fine but tastes better with the cream.

indy95, Mar 8, 2:59am
I believe Whittakers are planning to add Easter lines to their product range in the next few years. The sooner the better I think. Their website is very impressive and definitely worth a look.

kay141, Mar 8, 6:34am
I had a look at the website. Now I want some good dark chocolate. Very impressed.

ursula4, Mar 8, 7:12pm
mmm whittakers - I still refuse to buy easter eggs tho, waste of $ - the kids prefer big bars of their fave choc, they get more that way, tastes way better and I dont feel so grumpy about paying $10 for an egg (whats the weight on those! 250gms)

cappucino1, Mar 12, 2:06am
I used to have trouble with both Sig Range and Nestle melts and buttons seizing.Started using the Sun Valley Range and have not had it happen since.