Goodbye Danni.its about time!

Page 2 / 3
rrrg, Oct 31, 9:24pm
MMM a bit said for Kate she and Michael were neck and neck

spot20, Oct 31, 9:38pm
Woohoo things are hotting up!

elliehen, Oct 31, 10:28pm
Gingerbread House tonight.more difficult than the Croquembouche said the chef setting the challenge.

rrrg, Nov 1, 2:22am
My guess is Michael will find it too much.I hope not!

lodgelocum, Nov 1, 2:38am
Michael isn't in tonight's cook off, he won last night so went straight through to the final, it is between Alana and Kate.It will be interesting.

rrrg, Nov 1, 3:22am
Oh yes thats right.I hope Kate is Ok

lodgelocum, Nov 1, 4:22am
All three that are left, seem really nice people, I don't feel it has been like that in the previous shows, so will be sad to see whoever kicked off.

books4nz, Nov 1, 10:41am
Two now after tonight's show - Kate and Michael.

Master-class Wednesday night, with all the top 24 returning, then the final in a two hour show Thursday night.

spot20, Nov 1, 8:40pm
Wow what a task last night.didnt they do well! I wonder if Alana thought she was in to win! Close call but I did like Kates house.yumm

2young1, Nov 1, 10:45pm
kate is so with it . she's got the x factor I reckon.

elliehen, Nov 1, 11:19pm
She also doesn't flood the kitchen with tears ;)

rrrg, Nov 2, 2:53am
Yes I think the best two are in the final although I was sad to see Hayden and Billy go. Cant wait

davidt4, Nov 2, 8:16pm
I missed the very end of the gingerbread house episode.What did Alannah pursue as a career after leaving the show!

charlieb2, Nov 2, 8:37pm
I think it said she was travelling and doing food-writing!She's a journalist by trade, I remember thinking it was quite a good mix of both

spot20, Nov 2, 8:49pm
And she has a blog.I thought that last night was very entertaining, those guys are clowns!

nfh1, Nov 2, 8:54pm
It went on soooooo long last night - so scripted and predictable.45 minutes would have been more than enough.

elliehen, Nov 2, 10:01pm
Alana is also an actress.Here is a link to her website:

http://www.alanalowes.com.au/

spot20, Nov 2, 11:38pm
Gosh apparently Dani received hate mail during the show! poor girl no wonder those tears were close to the surface! I didnt think she was that bad just a bit out of her depth.

melp6, Nov 2, 11:43pm
Last night's was SOOO boring

davidt4, Nov 3, 12:30am

rrrg, Nov 3, 2:50am
Where was Hayden last night! Too long and scripted

davidt4, Nov 3, 3:12am
Wasn't it lame!

lodgelocum, Nov 3, 3:48am
Looking forward to tonight though.That is a bit tough Dani (and I am not a fan of hers) receiving hate mail, no need for that.I thought she looked annoyed in last nights show, probably thinking she should be there as a finalist.I didn't notice Hayden last night either.

elliehen, Nov 3, 6:23am
Last night was particularly bad, but I tend to accept shows like this on their own terms and don't have high expectations.The highly-scripted nature of the whole series means that there is no spontaneity.Even the tears look like crocodile tears and sometimes have to be squeezed out.

Accepting that it is just another Reality TV show, with all the banality these shows bring, means that I can watch it with one eye from my desk and get everything out of it that I want.

It's a bit like choosing to read a trashy novel for a diversion.You accept it for what it is instead of trying to find fault with what it isn't.

ruby2shoes, Nov 3, 6:25am
seamus was there, corrrrrrrrr, he's a bluddy cutie!