Goodbye Danni.its about time!

Page 1 / 3
spot20, Oct 28, 9:00pm
from an avid master chef viewer!

veejay13, Oct 28, 9:14pm
I agree - she's a fun person with a shocking laugh, but was well out of her depth in the last two or three challenges.

davidt4, Oct 28, 9:33pm
If you are going to issue a spoiler, at least keep it out of your headline and give a warning so that those of us who record the program can avoid knowing the results.

pickles7, Oct 28, 10:04pm
lol ,, so go on you know who wins,, it is easy from here on in.

spot20, Oct 28, 11:40pm
Ooops sorry about that.it didnt occur to me!

ruby2shoes, Oct 28, 11:42pm
I loved her laugh, a real happy person.She did win 2 immunity pins, but did look to be struggling lately.

rrrg, Oct 29, 12:40am
I thought Dani was rude and quick to blame others especially in the team challenges. Out of her depth. I hope Kate or Michael win - Alana is good too.

perfectsense, Oct 29, 12:43am
Well I liked Dani - always smiling :)

charlieb2, Oct 29, 1:35am
Yes, I thought that too, I'm quite glad to see the back of her. lol

elliehen, Oct 29, 2:00am
Maggie Beer's challenge was a bit too much of one, considering that all four terrines didn't finish cooking in time.

timetogo, Oct 29, 2:15am
Got sick to death of her 'face time'.Obviously the producers thought she was more popular than was.I can't help but think that the last immunity challenge she won was a bit of a fix.Her opponent was not a professional chef.Glad she has gone.

lodgelocum, Oct 29, 2:28am
I was pleased to see her go, felt the judges favoured her too much, and she just lapped it up.Unfortunately my grandchildren blurted out who the winner was weeks ago, but I am still enjoying it, and pleased who the eventual winner is.

elliehen, Oct 29, 2:32am
I'm enjoying it more knowing who the winner is.For me, the enjoyment of the show is not in the tension of competition.

lodgelocum, Oct 29, 2:36am
Lol I must admit, I am a bit like that too, cause I know if a certain person stuffs up, they are still in, cause also know who is in the final with the eventual winner.

pogram0, Oct 29, 7:00am
She has a website - www.danivenn.com

elliehen, Oct 29, 7:22am
.and on this page a short video tour by Matt Preston of backstage in the control rooms and pantries etc of the Masterchef kitchen.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/tv/masterchef-australia-contestant-ellie-paxton-hall-21-shows-youth-is-no-barrier/story-e6freqj6-1226064651432

spot20, Oct 29, 10:03pm
That was very cool being behind the scenes.quite an eye opener really what goes on! Great stuff! Thanks for the link elliehen

ibcreative, Oct 30, 2:50am
Same here. I've known who wins since half way through. It hasn't spoilt it for me at all.

rrrg, Oct 30, 6:25am
Please dont anyone say who wins

lodgelocum, Oct 30, 7:18am
Would NEVER do that.I didn't want to know either but was told by mistake.

elliehen, Oct 30, 7:23am
There's a spoiler in General, with a trick in the thread heading, so don't go there till it's over ;)

lodgelocum, Oct 30, 7:24am
Final this coming Thursday

nfh1, Oct 30, 7:36am
I have managed to avoid knowing who wins, I would hate to know now after all these weeks.I did not think it was possible to draw it out for so many episodes but they have and I have enjoyed it.

otterhound, Oct 30, 8:15pm
Me too=)

pickles7, Oct 31, 9:01am
Tonight's program .That went the way it had to go.