Flybuys Rewards.Cheesemaking Kit.anyone.

Page 2 / 2
uli, Sep 17, 6:41am
Because I ran out of time to buy anything else (I do not need) and the points were going to waste - I got the flybuys"Beginner Italian" kit for 200 points last week LOL

Since I make cheese since more than a decade (more like 20 years now - thinking of it) it was a bit of a laugh - but never mind - it will work perfectly well for anybody who has no idea what to do.

So go for it people - but do not think this "is it" - there is a bit more out there regarding cheese making than the 200 points "Italian" beginners kit - for SURE!

uli, Sep 17, 6:42am
So she really "brang" it - did she LOL :)

samanya, Sep 17, 6:47am
"Since I make cheese since more than a decade"

rosewildvinyl, Sep 17, 7:21am
When in Rome!

eurika, Sep 17, 9:16pm
Spelling wrong, wording wrong, WTF are you so pedantic about and who really cares. We all have weaknesses so all you tossers start looking within yourselves. At least those that do get it wrong try to either better themselves by asking a question or contribute to a thread in a positive way.

fifie, Sep 17, 9:49pm
Made 4 litres of farm milk up into ricotta cheese yesterday using this MM beginners kit. Amazed how easy it was cheese is lovely and creamy, Go for it #1 you get4 soft cheese recipes to get you started don't need to buy anything else, when i'm confident with thesewill be buying the feta kit. One question i have is can i use this cheese in a cheese cake! have a yummy new C/cake recipe with a berry jelly topping am wanting to try.

wizardoo, Sep 18, 2:50am
totally agree.For a long time I used to have a panic attack everytime I wanted to ask a question or say something as the "spelling police" would make me feel terrible.Now I try and think it is them with the problem and not me I do my best ,am not rude,and try to help anyone it does not matter that they can not spell there is always someone who has a brain who can understand.It shows that they can not think out side the square and decipher the puzzle.

uli, Sep 18, 8:21am
If you are serious here - then you need to very urgently seek help.

And I am not being "rude, funny cheeky etc etc" here. I am very serious. If anything someone says or does gets you to have a panic attack then you need to get some serious help - and I am not talking simple counselling here either.

Please get this checked out!

jed, Aug 29, 4:30am
I just received a kit but haven't opened it yet.It's a Fathers Day pressie.But there is a thread on here which has a lot of discussion on cheesemaking.I also watched some u tube footage as well.Just put cheese making in the keyword box on the left and choose 'last year' and you should get some info coming up.

davidt4, Aug 29, 5:39am
I don't know which kit is attached to the Flybuys reward, but I have the Artisan's One Day Kit and it is great, very easy to follow the instructions and the fresh cheeses are fantastic.

davidt4, Aug 29, 6:28am
I got mine from the brewing supplies shop in Mt Eden Rd, Auckland, opposite Galbraith's and it cost $179.You can get them by mail order direct from Mad Millie:

http://www.madmillie.com/store/nz/cheesemaking-kits.html

The web site has a list of stockists.