Can anyone remember the name of this new expensive

Page 2 / 2
neil_di, Aug 7, 12:50am
Yes one of the you tube clips shows it milling grains.you can while away an hour or two watching yt.people seem very enthusiastic.of course you would if you'd sheeled out $2500!

neil_di, Aug 7, 12:52am
oops sorry read your post wrongly buzzy.thought you were asking about T/mix milling

buzzy110, Aug 7, 12:59am
That's OK. I need an electric grain mill. One that will do the job is close to $1500 so it occurred to me that I may as well buy a T/mix which will do a whole lot more, for not that much more money (it wasn't over $2,000 when I started looking). Now arthurdent says that the V/mix will mill grains. If so, I might get one of those instead.

arthurdent2, Aug 7, 1:59am
Yes, the Vitamix mills grains and also keads the dough. It also has a 7 year Warranty.

buzzy110, Aug 7, 2:11am
Thanks AD. Where did you get yours from!

arthurdent2, Aug 7, 2:33am
I bought my 2 Vitamix machines from the Importers -Total Food Equipment Ltd in Napier. Phone 06-8344004. Website is www.tfe.co.nz. If you decide to get one from anyone else in NZ, particularly on here, check with the importers first as they do not give the 7 year Warranty to anyone buying the machines to sell on trade me because a domestic machine could be purchased for commercial use which would invalidate the warranty. I was going to buy mine on here when a seller insisted they could offer the full warranty but when I checked with the importer they said it wouldn't be covered.

buzzy110, Aug 7, 5:19am
Thanks for the info AD. I was looking at one sold by a Raw Food Crowd. I saw the web site on the net for Napier. If I make up my mind anytime soon I'll look them up.

duce3, Aug 8, 12:04am
All that in one appliance that will even wash itself!
None of the videos show how it cleans itself.

davidt4, Aug 8, 1:10am
I'm starting to see the point of it now.

duce3, Aug 8, 1:16am
I would like to know just how it cleans itself

arthurdent2, Aug 8, 2:06am
I've just made lunch in my Vitamix and cleaning involved half filling the jug with warm water with a drop of dishwash liquid and agitating it for a few seconds then tipping that out and agitating it again with some hot water. All done in about 1 minute.