KFC double down

Page 2 / 3
uli, Jun 6, 8:09am
Still haven't tried it ... hopefully I get there before the 3 weeks are over ...

alebix, Jun 6, 8:49am
I have tried one, was very disapointed at how small they were.

But they were nice,except I wont be having another in a hurry due to the cost.

accroul, Jun 6, 9:49am
I've had 3 since they came out - everytime with a large pepsi max & I've not yet gained weight after one (lost 500g since the last one in fact), nor have I died yet of cardiac issues.

jennyfenny1, Jun 6, 9:54am
surely with all the hype its been getting they will bring it back for another limited time soon enough!

aktow, Jun 6, 10:50am
sorry but i cannot agree with you.. i am a food junky and i love kfc \ after eating a double down i wont bother eating another one.. first it was so hot i could not hold it.. taking one bite , grease poured down my shirt, they used the wrong cheese,, it tasted sour, i could eat heaps of kfc but after eating half the double down ,i felt sick with eating to muchgrease, so i threw the double down out the window in kfc carpark.

flamechick, Jun 6, 11:09am
my m8 was saying she gets them to add pineapple 2 hers.. im gona try it. it sounds good

flamechick, Jun 6, 11:16am
ive had about 5 of these.. not all at once lol..about 1 a week.. they are great, but they seem to be different every time :(sometimes not good at all!!(half the size!!! how can that b??)

204savage, Jun 6, 11:23am
i was going to say its the best burger ever but i cant really call it a burger......hmmm stuck. but without a doubt the best,super tasty chicken that flavors the cheese,the bacon adds to that,i could eat one for every waking hour

antoniab, Jun 6, 8:34pm
Ewww I havent had any, and dont plan on it.

holdenss, Jun 7, 3:50am
Mmm double down! had about 6 so far, 3 in one sitting just to gross the girls out hehe... Think my heart actually stopped for a sec too?

nzl99, Jun 7, 4:29am
You know... for those who like the idea of it... it's probably not too hard to make a healthier version of.

Boneless chicken or turkey breast, sliced in half (butterflied), dredged in seasoned flour/wholemeal breadcrumb mix... baked/grilled in the oven with just a little evoo spray... some lean, bacon, grilled crispy... low fat jarlsberg cheese or lite cheese slices... some light mayo with a dash of smokey bbq sauce mixed in...Not hard to make it better for you if you REALLY wanted to.

BUT... everything in moderation.Life is here to be enjoyed and if you get pleasure from having a KFC Double Down once a week... so be it.Life would be bloody miserable if everything was 'sinful' aside from salad greens.

mudguts1, Jun 7, 5:18am
aktow-no wonder our streets etc look like a rubbish dump with arrrsoles like around!can imagine what your home looks like aye-feckin pig!!!

farmers, Jun 7, 5:22am
Nah the streets look a mess because of lazy people who don't take rubbish to a bin

purplegoanna, Jun 7, 7:41am
i dont like eating bread that much so theyre awesome for mwha.

accroul, Jun 7, 9:49am
I've had 3 since they came out - everytime with a large pepsi max & I've not yet gained weight after one (lost 500g since the last one in fact), nor have I died yet of cardiac issues.

aktow, Jun 7, 10:50am
sorry but i cannot agree with you. i am a food junky and i love kfc \ after eating a double down i wont bother eating another one. first it was so hot i could not hold it. taking one bite , grease poured down my shirt, they used the wrong cheese,, it tasted sour, i could eat heaps of kfc but after eating half the double down ,i felt sick with eating to muchgrease, so i threw the double down out the window in kfc carpark.

flamechick, Jun 7, 11:09am
my m8 was saying she gets them to add pineapple 2 hers. im gona try it. it sounds good

flamechick, Jun 7, 11:16am
ive had about 5 of these. not all at once lol.about 1 a week. they are great, but they seem to be different every time :(sometimes not good at all!(half the size! how can that b!)

204savage, Jun 7, 11:23am
i was going to say its the best burger ever but i cant really call it a burger.hmmm stuck. but without a doubt the best,super tasty chicken that flavors the cheese,the bacon adds to that,i could eat one for every waking hour

holdenss, Jun 8, 3:50am
Mmm double down! had about 6 so far, 3 in one sitting just to gross the girls out hehe. Think my heart actually stopped for a sec too!

nzl99, Jun 8, 4:29am
You know. for those who like the idea of it. it's probably not too hard to make a healthier version of.

Boneless chicken or turkey breast, sliced in half (butterflied), dredged in seasoned flour/wholemeal breadcrumb mix. baked/grilled in the oven with just a little evoo spray. some lean, bacon, grilled crispy. low fat jarlsberg cheese or lite cheese slices. some light mayo with a dash of smokey bbq sauce mixed in.Not hard to make it better for you if you REALLY wanted to.

BUT. everything in moderation.Life is here to be enjoyed and if you get pleasure from having a KFC Double Down once a week. so be it.Life would be bloody miserable if everything was 'sinful' aside from salad greens.

mudguts1, Jun 8, 5:18am
aktow-no wonder our streets etc look like a rubbish dump with arrrsoles like around!can imagine what your home looks like aye-feckin pig!

farmers, Jun 8, 5:22am
Nah the streets look a mess because of lazy people who don't take rubbish to a bin

uli, Jun 8, 8:01am
That is why it looks terrible at those fast food places - because people buy stuff then don't even eat it. Never mind that an animal died for it ...

dan625, Jun 8, 10:51am
ive had 3 all togeather they r so nice. this is the last week for them so i had 1 for lunch to wear i need to put the beef on i dont have to worry about my weight