KFC double down

Page 1 / 3
vintagekitty, May 10, 3:50am
They are actually quite nice if anyone is thinking about trying one!

lindylambchops1, May 10, 4:01am
Down down it goes through the lips & straight onto the HIPS!LOL

vintagekitty, May 10, 4:02am
lol, I was just thinking I must go for a brisk jog down the beach

motorbo, May 10, 4:43am
i will pass thanks i cant afford the calories

bedazzledjewels, May 10, 4:47am
Suspicious about the quality of the chicken and the highly processed vegetable oils they use. Otherwise it's a good idea; dropping the bread.

lindylambchops1, May 10, 5:22am
That would have to be the entire beach of NZ!!!!something like 600 calories in the Double Down:(

buzzy110, May 10, 5:24am
What is the recommended daily calorie intake for active, adult women?

ange164, May 10, 5:26am
I think 2000.

beaker59, May 10, 5:29am
Less than most burgers then!!!!!!!!!!!!
Less than a Big Mac apparently!!!!!!!!!!

I was in KFC the other day and really thier menu is pretty bad the std meal I used to get years ago was a 2piece pack it had the chicken plus a coleslaw potato and gravy and a bean salad and a bun that went straight in the bin its no longer available all options now contain chips and the beansalad and coleslaw are extras it was actually a nutritious meal before now its garbage.

Mind you Macca's are slowly removing the vestigal salad from thier burgers too and adding extra cheese and bacon in its place.

buzzy110, May 10, 5:29am
OK. So 600cals is less than 1/3rd of the daily recommended intake. That means that in terms of calories, for those not on medications, it is probably OK.

deus701, May 10, 5:32am
thats less calories than a chocolate bar!

beaker59, May 10, 5:33am
So I could have 3 of these a day and actually loose weight now thats what I call a diet :)

lilyfield, May 10, 5:34am
it is NOT Ok. Its practically dead food. No goodness in it.

vintagekitty, May 10, 5:45am
I thought it was the nicest thing ive ever had from there!. Its just two thin small chicken breasts with fake peppered cheese and a yummy sauce. They arent huge or greasy. You would have bigger slabs of chicken breast at lone star or the like. I cant remember the last time I have eaten anything from kfc, normally it would make me feel ill afterwards.

lythande1, May 10, 5:46am
I don't know about you but I object to eating live chickens.
Prefer mine dead and cooked.

munrotti, May 10, 5:47am
using the statistics given in nz herald, it works out at 16 propoints on weight watchers.the standard burger with bun is 13 propoints

vintagekitty, May 10, 5:47am
but so is meat - dead that is. Im not going to debate it, but its a very once in a while fast food - a novelty, in this instance

nfh1, May 10, 5:47am
I wonder how many people will just have the Double Down?Or will they add chips, coleslaw, mashed potatoes etcto it?

buzzy110, May 10, 6:12am
Yay. Go beaker.

vintagekitty, May 10, 6:23am
ha!, I had fruit this morn, one of these mid afternoon and dont want dinner, you would have to be a real glutton to eat 3 a day!

kokopuff, Jun 6, 2:26am
I had one the day they came out, I thought it was really nice, then i had one about 3 weeks later and thought it was even better.

tipsy_bl0nde, Jun 6, 3:11am
i agree , double down was quite nice but id pay for the bun and lettuce etc in it if i could. had to try it but i wouldnt buy again

purplegoanna, Jun 6, 7:41am
i dont like eating bread that much so theyre awesome for mwha...

bestgames, Jun 6, 7:50am
Double Down: Now you too can slim and shape your way to a more Samoan you!

duce3, Jun 6, 7:56am
I had one and hated it.It was dripping fat into the bag and the napkin under it and was so salty it was almost ineatible.Never again especially at that price.