Anyone on optifast

Page 8 / 162
whiskey13, Feb 14, 7:58pm
Good on you bunny and all the best of luck, feel free to come in here and let us know how your doing(ups and downs)

bunny36, Feb 14, 8:00pm
Hi whiskey have you tryed the choc shakes I see they only sell them in 12 pkt box and really would like to try but a bit worried about paying out that money if I dont like them

clareypen, Feb 14, 8:04pm
where do I get it from I wanted to do Tony ferg but we don;t have a pharmacy that stocks it here in PAlmy

whiskey13, Feb 14, 8:06pm
sorry bunny i haven't but my mum likes the chocolate best. I've got shakes that i brought over christmas from the chemist and i want to use these before i buy optifast shakes

u.sweetheart, Feb 14, 8:09pm
yup i am, and i love the chocolate moouse yum... .

whiskey13, Feb 14, 8:09pm
clareypen-I may get shot for this but... try looking on ferrit.co and type in optifast. Your'd be suprised with whats there

u.sweetheart, Feb 14, 8:12pm
#9... its also a diet that they put on patiences preparing for surgery.

u.sweetheart, Feb 14, 8:13pm
this where i get my optifast from www.dispensaryfirstmt.co.nz orders over $50 gets free shipping

whiskey13, Feb 14, 8:20pm
Thanks for that sweetheart, i do my shopping at healthyonline.co and that free shipping over $50 as well

whiskey13, Feb 14, 8:42pm
just checked and healthyonline don't have optifast BUT www.pharmacydirect.co.nz does

silverwolf, Feb 14, 8:52pm
Thank you ú. sweethart'. . love the name we have been getting our 'stash'from the dietician but will get some from the website you listed.

This year I am looking to have my elbow replaed - was badly broken and have had two operations in the past to remove 'loose bodies'so also wanting to lose the extra weight before than happens as I do not handle anaesthetic very well at all. **Best of wishes to everyone doing Optifast. Long may we continue to lose the weight and if you finds it - do not give it back to me**Time for another glass of water. I use a 450ml glass - much easier that way - instead of having 10 x glasses only have 6 =)

snapit, Feb 15, 1:27am
Silverwolf Thanks for that. it helps understand and I am pleased that people work with the dietician or other health professional and that one is then guided back onto a normal healthy diet. The first time I saw it was when I in a waiting room with others who were seeing someone about their diabetes, so had guessed it was approved by the powers that be. (I was seeing a different health professional)and it was after that that I looked at it but decided it was not for me. I wish everyone well in their efforts and hope that when the weight/fat gets lost that no one finds it again.

snapit, Feb 15, 1:28am
cont I do quite a bit of walking which helps me as well as swimming. I have joined this site www.10000steps.com. au and find it really great and motivational to keep up the steps and see the improvement and join the challenges.

silverwolf, Feb 15, 3:01am
Hi Snapit. . thanks for the heads up on the website... have gone and had a look at it... have it bookmarked now. Thank you again and keep posting as it is good to read of others successes. Have a great day,

dorothy_vdh, Feb 15, 4:18am
Thank you so much for your kind words.
It is hard work, but I am getting there. Some weeks feel a lot slower than others, but like all good things it takes time

cookessentials, Feb 15, 4:30am
well, I have hovered around the same weight for a few weeks - plateau I would say, so we went out for lunch yesterday in the hope that by then getting back into it that it will "trick" my body somewhat to get back into losing again.

mvr, Feb 15, 4:39am
How long has everyone else been doing it and how much weight have you lost? I was sooo hungry today, ended up having a piece of Vogels toast with sardines as thats what my partner was having for lunch. Think I might do the 2cups of veges tonight in some curry spices.

whiskey13, Feb 16, 5:02am
Today I've had... Breakfast:- shake, Lunch:- shake, Tea:-homemade colesaw(cabbage, carrot, onion and a drained tin of crushed pinapple)and a fish fillet

spellcheck, Feb 16, 5:21am
Optifast is exspensive I have the tins of shakes that you can get from the supermarket instead. I have a shake for lunch only. The tins cost $15. 00 for 14 shakes...

timturtle, Feb 16, 5:38am
spellcheck what is the name of the one you use and where in the supermkt do you find it ? TIA

spellcheck, Feb 16, 5:59am
Utraslim or Slimright. I'm in Australia but I have bought similar products in NZ. Usually find it near the healthfood bit...

mvr, Feb 16, 7:02am
I made vege soup tonight out of the 2 cups of veg - onion, courgette, brocolli, cauli, & spinach, with a chicken stock cube water salt & pepper. It was really nice:)

silverwolf, Feb 16, 8:42am
Whiskey. . sounds yummy Have been very good today - had the 3 x shakes plus 2 x cups raw veges -- tonight went for a 7km walk - we took my husband's parents on the walk with us. They haven't seen us in nearly 4 weeks and they were surprised to see how much we have lost so far.

fourz, Feb 16, 8:44am
I have been doing optifast since last august. Husband has been doing it since last week. I decided to join him in the intensive phase as I had put on more than 3 kilos over the christmas break. He lost 5. 3 kilos and I lost 3. 3 almost all of what I had put on! ! ! I have found the last week so much easier to do than when I tried in August. I have had 8 solid days of optifast and when I did it originally I didn't get past the 3 day without having something not on the plan! ! ! I am so proud of us both. Its not easy but it is much easier with both of us working together. Kids have missed out on takeaways for 2 weeks now! ! ! and are starting to rebel lol but oh dear healthy stuff is in the house to stay! ! ! They'll come around when they see I am serious. I make the weight watchers zero point soup and fill it up withfree veges its really yummy and I leave the vege chunky. We do stir fries and had coleslaw one night with tomato and beetroot and heaps of other salad type veges. I make a roast vege salad which is really delicious and instead of using the oil dressing that I normally would use I use WW balsamic dressing or Eta Lite and Low ? balsamic
dressing. Tomorrow I was thinking maybe trying to make a layered vegetable bake type dish. I just want heaps of variety so am open to any recipes any of you may have.

Goodluck ladies and guys and hang on in there we can do this.

mvr, Feb 16, 7:00pm
I'm down 1. 5kg since Saturday! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !