The industry-wide secret butchers

Page 2 / 2
linette1, Apr 2, 4:18am
He said if you cook the meat as a solid piece of steak and cook it rare you risk food poisoning. And he said the microbal bacteria of all glued meat was 100s of times higher.

uli, Apr 2, 7:47am
I am glad you are so well informed - in fact obviously even "weller" informed than the brother who lives there - do you sometimes feel like you are leaving this plane already ...

vintagekitty, Apr 2, 7:52am
I have no idea what you are tryning to be sarcastic about......

uli, Apr 2, 8:20am
I am not sure why it is that every evening after 8pm that you seem not to understand anything any more vintage - but above is exactly what was said ...

patxyz, Apr 2, 8:23am
meh...

How do 'you' think perfectly round ham steaks, chicken roll etc is made?

uli, Apr 2, 8:26am
patxyz - some people started thinking earlier than others - that is how the world works - and nowadays thinking only happens after one finds a video on youtube ... otherwise all is fine and dandy as long as you have a new cell phone that is not older than 4 weeks!

vintagekitty, Apr 2, 8:34am
hahaha.

uli, Apr 3, 8:47am
I am glad you are so well informed - in fact obviously even "weller" informed than the brother who lives there - do you sometimes feel like you are leaving this plane already .

vintagekitty, Apr 3, 8:52am
I have no idea what you are tryning to be sarcastic about. You are not making sense, whats "weller" and as for the rest.

uli, Apr 3, 9:20am
I am not sure why it is that every evening after 8pm that you seem not to understand anything any more vintage - but above is exactly what was said .

patxyz, Apr 3, 9:23am
meh.

How do 'you' think perfectly round ham steaks, chicken roll etc is made!

uli, Apr 3, 9:26am
patxyz - some people started thinking earlier than others - that is how the world works - and nowadays thinking only happens after one finds a video on youtube . otherwise all is fine and dandy as long as you have a new cell phone that is not older than 4 weeks!

vintagekitty, Apr 3, 9:34am
hahaha. What a munter. Life is to lovely to be sniping on a msg board uli