Sunday Herald Detour Section 20 March 2011

joyce123, Mar 20, 10:20pm
Just want to know if anyone can help me.I left the recipe for the Chicken Satay which was in yesterday's herald at home and I need it to go shopping this afternoon could anyone please print it for me. Tia

korbo, Mar 20, 10:38pm
500g chicken meat,6 cloves of garlic, 10 shallots, 100g galangal,50g ginger
tumeric power, sugar, soya sauce, soya oil, salt/pepper.
for sauce - lemon grass, 200g ginger, garlic, 200g pinapple (this is blended to make a paste so guess you need crushed pineapple)
oil for cooking, 5 tblsp chilli paste, curry powder, tumeric, 6 tblsp coconut cream, 3 tblsp peanut butter.
phewww...can I now come to your place for dinner.
please let us know what it is like.

joyce123, Mar 20, 10:45pm
Korbo thanks heaps - dinner's on the table at 7pm haha.Will marinate it all tonight and let you know how it goes.T

joyce123, Mar 21, 10:20pm
Just want to know if anyone can help me.I left the recipe for the Chicken Satay which was in yesterday's herald at home and I need it to go shopping this afternoon could anyone please print it for me. Tia

korbo, Mar 21, 10:38pm
500g chicken meat,6 cloves of garlic, 10 shallots, 100g galangal,50g ginger
tumeric power, sugar, soya sauce, soya oil, salt/pepper.
for sauce - lemon grass, 200g ginger, garlic, 200g pinapple (this is blended to make a paste so guess you need crushed pineapple)
oil for cooking, 5 tblsp chilli paste, curry powder, tumeric, 6 tblsp coconut cream, 3 tblsp peanut butter.
phewww.can I now come to your place for dinner.
please let us know what it is like.

joyce123, Mar 21, 10:45pm
Korbo thanks heaps - dinner's on the table at 7pm haha.Will marinate it all tonight and let you know how it goes.T

korbo, Mar 26, 9:19pm
how did it go