Chipotle Tabasco....

jag5, Mar 20, 7:25am
Masterchef Cooking Class.....Mussels steamed then popped into a sauce made with Butter and Chipotle (sp) Smoked Tabasco....where can I get the Tabasco please?I tried both our Countdowns and Woolworths too....the staff haven't even heard of it.Can someone help please?TIA

dollertree, Mar 20, 7:41am
I think we got from Pak n Save..........

jag5, Mar 20, 8:01am
Perhaps will have to try there.I just figured that as Masterchef was sponsored by Countdown, that would be the place to get it.

cookessentials, Mar 20, 5:46pm
Most supermarkets have the tabasco chipotle sauce. its delicious too...I use it for a great Al Brown salmon dish with a white bean salsa.

nzl99, Mar 20, 10:21pm
Has anyone made their own Chipotle sauce/paste before?

jag5, Mar 21, 7:25am
Masterchef Cooking Class.Mussels steamed then popped into a sauce made with Butter and Chipotle (sp) Smoked Tabasco.where can I get the Tabasco please!I tried both our Countdowns and Woolworths too.the staff haven't even heard of it.Can someone help please!TIA

dollertree, Mar 21, 7:41am
I think we got from Pak n Save.

cookessentials, Mar 21, 5:46pm
Most supermarkets have the tabasco chipotle sauce. its delicious too.I use it for a great Al Brown salmon dish with a white bean salsa.

nzl99, Mar 21, 10:21pm
Has anyone made their own Chipotle sauce/paste before!

kelly, Mar 25, 1:50am
I found this! It is in New World Victoria Park. It's a large bottle and about $13. YUMMY STUFF!