So, what to make for St Patrick's Day tomorrow?

waswoods, Mar 16, 6:58am
Feel like making the kids some treats - what's a good recipe/idea please?

antoniab, Mar 16, 7:00am
Cupcakes with green icing?

buzzy110, Mar 16, 7:03am
Green beans. Peas. Spinach.

Just joking!!

dantes_auntie, Mar 16, 7:08am
at work (creche that provides food) we are having Irish soda bread for morning tea, Roast chicken with Green rice & afternoon tea is green picklets

crystalmoon, Mar 16, 7:11am
have made grren coloured ham and cheese muffins and called then green eggs and ham muffins,kids thought it was play dough lolz

waswoods, Mar 16, 7:17am
I think I will make Green velvet cupcakes with green icing!

lindylambchops1, Mar 16, 7:19am
A few years back the local butcher made green sausages for St Paddy's day!They looked gross & no one really enjoyed them!!!LOL

dantes_auntie, Mar 16, 7:20am
hehe.

i ask a for 4 year if she would drink green milk. she didnt say no but she didnt say yes

terachaos, Mar 16, 7:21am
Boxty pancakes with bacon

dantes_auntie, Mar 16, 7:25am

sarahj1, Mar 16, 7:28am
Guinness Chocolate Cake... mmmmm this is a goodie! It has Guinness in it and cream cheese icing makes it look like a glass of Guinness too.
Made it last year and will do it again this year. It's nice and moist and the Guinness gives it extra flavour but without tasting "Guinnessy" http://www.grouprecipes.com/3405/chocolate-guinness-cake.html

melinda1, Mar 16, 9:04am
Made my girls a rice bubble slice with green food colouring and green coconut ice- they are impressed and even tastes okay

cookessentials, Mar 16, 5:58pm
I had customers buying shamrock cookie cutters and making shamrock cookies and decorating them in green

waswoods, Mar 17, 6:58am
Feel like making the kids some treats - what's a good recipe/idea please!

antoniab, Mar 17, 7:00am
Cupcakes with green icing!

buzzy110, Mar 17, 7:03am
Green beans. Peas. Spinach.

Just joking!

lindylambchops1, Mar 17, 7:19am
A few years back the local butcher made green sausages for St Paddy's day!They looked gross & no one really enjoyed them!LOL

sarahj1, Mar 17, 7:28am
Guinness Chocolate Cake. mmmmm this is a goodie! It has Guinness in it and cream cheese icing makes it look like a glass of Guinness too.
Made it last year and will do it again this year. It's nice and moist and the Guinness gives it extra flavour but without tasting "Guinnessy" http://www.grouprecipes.com/3405/chocolate-guinness-cake.html