Has anyone been on Xenical?

corgi731, Mar 11, 10:42pm
I have purchased a months worth. Have'nt started it yet, if anyone out there has given it ago, would love any feed back, good and bad.

bedazzledjewels, Mar 11, 10:51pm
Suggestion - you might get more response over in the Health forum.

corgi731, Mar 11, 10:57pm
k thanks, sorry

marcs, Mar 12, 5:25am
Yes I have years ago and hated it. The side effect was not very nice as I don't like soiled undies. Have had gastric banding done since. Much happier with it.

ksr, Mar 12, 10:58am
It was awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Even when I ate nothing considered to have fat I was getting the side effects.Just recently at the GP's we listed all the dietary methods I had done in the past.Even he rolled his eyes when I mentioned xenical lol, obviously he is not an advocate.

corgi731, Mar 12, 6:13pm
I have elliehen, sorry

lythande1, Mar 12, 7:20pm
Gross. It makes you shit out fat.
Try eating less and exercising more instead.

ksr, Mar 12, 9:15pm
Elliehen - s/he got the replies wanted - what's the big deal?If you are not interested then don't read it.Don't sweat the small stuff.

corgi731, Mar 12, 10:42pm
I have purchased a months worth. Have'nt started it yet, if anyone out there has given it ago, would love any feed back, good and bad.

uli, Mar 13, 12:53am
Ah - but that is a longstanding issue on this board - not even different diet plans are welcome to be discussed here - never mind they include food (and even recipes for that food) ...

elliehen, Mar 13, 1:12am
And so corgi731 did.Good suggestion.

Health and food issues used to be discussed in Recipes before Trade Me responded to requests and began a Health forum.

ksr, Mar 13, 3:50am
i guess if that is all you have to worry about...

marcs, Mar 13, 5:25am
Yes I have years ago and hated it. The side effect was not very nice as I don't like soiled undies. Have had gastric banding done since. Much happier with it.

hezwez, Mar 13, 6:54am
I think that a thoughtful heads up in the right direction would be appreciated by most, ksr. Talk of soiled undies in a recipes thread is ~ umm ~ an appetite suppressant.

isis., Mar 13, 7:00am
Good for weightloss then if reading this make you not wnt to eat :)

ksr, Mar 13, 10:58am
It was awful!Even when I ate nothing considered to have fat I was getting the side effects.Just recently at the GP's we listed all the dietary methods I had done in the past.Even he rolled his eyes when I mentioned xenical lol, obviously he is not an advocate.

ksr, Mar 13, 9:15pm
Elliehen - s/he got the replies wanted - what's the big deal!If you are not interested then don't read it.Don't sweat the small stuff.

uli, Mar 14, 12:53am
Ah - but that is a longstanding issue on this board - not even different diet plans are welcome to be discussed here - never mind they include food (and even recipes for that food) .

ksr, Mar 14, 3:50am
i guess if that is all you have to worry about.