Minor help needed/earthquake issue from motel

Page 2 / 2
smileeah, Mar 8, 3:54am
Would you mind sharing the name of your insurance company please! It is great to hear they are looking after you.

evorotorua, Mar 8, 4:13am
I don't have any extra suggestions for you sorry but I do want to say Take care and know we are thinking of you in Christchurch.

duckmoon, Mar 8, 4:14am
if it was me, and you have the means, I would go and purchase an electric frying pan, and/or a rice cooker.

meat in the electric frying pan; carbs in the rice cooker, or potatoes in the microwave.
vege in the microwave.

cartooncath, Mar 8, 4:16am
I am with Tower through National Bank, though our main banking is not with them anymore.Tower have been really helpful.Will let you know at the end of the process what the total thing worked out like.but they have an assessor coming to our place Thursday to look at our driveways and fences, if only EQC could work so fast and then we would know about our house which is our main concern.However you couldn't pay me enough to work for EQC, imagine the stress they would be under and grumpy people they would be dealing with.Have to say when the power went on today, I would have nearly jumped the bones of the man who connected it.but then not really my man wouldn't like that much but boy would it have been a big hug and sloppy kiss.so many people working who will never get acknowledged and there really is no way to say thank you, but one can try where ever they can.so if anyone finds the man who connected my power."pay it forward" and give him a big sloppy kiss.lol.
Cath