Air conditioners

sailor13, Feb 23, 8:22am
i realise this not food but i want to get a air con what brand i have been looking at the daikin what do you all think .

cheeseepoof, Feb 23, 8:25am
get a white one

sailor13, Feb 23, 8:36am
sorry they all seem to be white maybe of white so not sure what you mean.

campmum, Feb 23, 8:39am
We got a Daikin before xmas & it is Awesome!!! It has been worth it's weight in gold with the weather we've been having lately..cost $3030 fully installed

campmum, Feb 23, 8:42am
I noticed your in Tauranga...Guild & Spence were the cheapest by $400...really quick & professional service...Highly recommend these guys!!!

marcs, Feb 24, 8:47am
Do you have fujitsu? I have heard they are good.

valentino, Feb 24, 8:10pm
Depend on the make up of your home, I have a a long home (originally 3 Bedroom rectangular box but had 4 bedrooms added on the rear and used an existing bedroom for a kitchen) and was advised to get a Panasonic Inverter for the front main living area with a smaller secondary unit at the rear (long Hallway) and works a real charm, both complimenting each other, initially all up costs of $5500, well worth that extra mile and running costs are the same as one unit.

So, my suggestion is get at least 2 or 3 quotes then discuss further with those known elsewhere for personal peace of mind.

Cheers.