Is there any one up?? That may be able to help me?

cinny19, Feb 16, 7:59am
I'm trying to help out my mum lol not having much luck, she is wanting to redo her pantry with labels and what not, like flour, pasta, rice, teabags, soap power and so on Ive try to find a free down load But have had no luck, I am so tiered and need to go to bed but need to get this sorted for her first... please help if you can have work early in the morning and she wont let it go Grrr :-(

jc_cw, Feb 16, 8:02am
I don't really understand what you are looking for..one of those label machines that print out the stick on ones??

cinny19, Feb 16, 8:08am
no just a free design I can print off for her and then she can just right what she wants on each one but nothing fancy

cinny19, Feb 16, 8:09am
she likes to keep it simple and she likes cottage thems black and white

cinny19, Feb 16, 8:10am
no sorry jessie shes not into colour like that she would shot me lol at this point in stage I wish she would haha

weezil, Feb 16, 8:13am
do you mean something like353886084...or have I got it wrong?

cinny19, Feb 16, 8:20am
yep like that but with less colour and shes not into those type of pictures sorry but thats the sort of thing im looking for like a free download tho

nauru, Feb 16, 8:26am
Try this site, they may have what you are looking for
http://tipnut.com/free-kitchen-household-crafty-printables/

cinny19, Feb 16, 8:45am
Thanks found this if anyone else is interested in doing the same lol what a night glad thats over

http://h30393.www3.hp.com/printing/app/us/en/tag_food_kit_labels-landing.aspx

seniorbones, Feb 16, 8:51am
I made my own, I used vellum which you can buy at a scrapbook shop typed the names in the same font cut them out and ran them through a sticker maker machine, some craft shops will let you sit and use their tools for a small fee. Then you have the colour and style you want, I have the wording in black and added a black border and cut just on the outside they look great. Also maybe check out cookessentials I also bought some from her for different things

cgvl, Feb 16, 9:15am
If you look on your computer, do you have microsoft publisher or microsoft works task launcher or a similar program like coral.
If so go there and open a blank page, on left hand side it will have a list of types of publications, scroll through all of these until you find one you like (size wise). Then look for picture or do a text box and fill in each label and once you have what you want print them off.

waswoods, Feb 16, 9:44am
Just make a table in Word and write/add what you want

ams7, Feb 18, 8:49am
Tupperware sell them, easy peasy

cookessentials, Feb 18, 8:51am
The vinyl ones are available in packs with over 40 different labels and a few blanks. When they were difficult to find a couple of years ago, I bought myself a Dymo Labeller and have done all of mine with that. You get various fonts,sizes and edging patterns to create your own.

greerg, 4 days, 5 hours
Mine are done with the Dymo as well and these have the advantages that you can easily re4place one or two if they get tatty and have an infinite supply without remembering where you put the pack when you need a label for a new container.