Happy V day ladies

vintagekitty, Feb 13, 9:38pm
and Men, I hop you get masses of flowers, chocolates, bubbly and romantic dinners out somewhere gorgeous toninght.

cookessentials, Feb 13, 9:40pm
Morning VK and a Happy Valentines to you too. None of the above for us as every day is Valentines Day in our house.

vintagekitty, Feb 13, 9:42pm
aawwww, you guys are so cute, DOUBT if anything will happen here either:)

lizab, Feb 13, 9:53pm
lol - Valentines Day here is just like any other day ... no presents, flowers, chox etc ... but I'm so used to it now, I don't get down about it !! :)

elliehen, Feb 13, 10:31pm
The three men in my life have given me a month in New York City in the middle of NZ winter.That was my Christmas present, so it would be churlish to expect something on Valentine's Day ;)

nzhel, Feb 13, 10:33pm
Wow elliehen - what a great gift! Hope you love it! Must say New York is certainly on our 'bucket list' one of these days. A month will be fantastic.

darlingmole, Feb 13, 10:34pm
Well I got the traditional NOTHING again this year - in fact I had to remind him it was even Valentines Day!Ah well ... will buy my own bubbles I think

elliehen, Feb 13, 10:46pm
Yes, I'm really lucky...and will have time to explore all over.I'll be crammed into a tiny little apartment in Brooklyn, but it's the Williamsburg area known for its vibrant arts and music life and I'm only a stone's throw from everything.

beaker59, Feb 14, 12:41am
I had major dental work this morning so whole face has the feeling of a rubber mask. Went to lunch with wife dribbled food everywhere then when kissing her goodbye at her work place had no feeling at all and very dribbly but she didn't seem to mind.

maynard9, Feb 14, 2:39am
Always a double celebration in our house as it is also our Wedding Anniversary - 30 this year.
Just come home from a lovely picnic by the river and about to start preparing tea for the family.Got some lovely Angus Beef fillets, and everything else out of the garden.
Finishing with Rushmunroe Rum and Raisin Ice Cream and home made caramel sauce.
Hope you all have a lovely evening.

vintagekitty, Feb 14, 2:59am
maynard, happy anniversary, wow 30 years!, thats almost 3 life sentence's lol

Beaker, Consider the dribbling whilst eating and smooching, practice for when you and your wife are in your 90's!

cookessentials, Apr 17, 8:57am
"Happy 30th Wedding Anniversary" Sounds like you have had a wonderful day.