Fisher?

antmannz, Jan 28, 9:39pm
Are you guys alright up there with the storm last night?I think you're pretty close to the worst hit areas, aren't you?

unknowndisorder, Jan 29, 12:25am
Blardy. amazing Mike could walk away from that. Wouldn't have guessed it was a ute.
Glad you doing okay, pictures look pretty bad from up there - I did love the Tui add on stuff or herald website :)

kiwitrish, Jan 29, 12:40am
I hope you don't mind me butting in but it's a miracle no one was killed by looking at the photos.They are all so luck.Hope he gets well soon.

margyr, Jan 29, 2:13am
Goodness me!!!!!!!!!! very lucky indeed, I hope his leg heals ok.

2bakerz, Jan 29, 2:39am
Glad you both OK Fisher - we're on the road in Wairarapa right now so have escaped bad weather (so far!)but I knew North was affected, and apparently the main highway leading to our place in Thames was under water, too!Neighbours assure us all is well, though. Keep meaning to touch base with you guys and still will, but not heading North til after May.

fisher, Jan 29, 4:52am
Take care you guys... have a good trip.. great on the grandkids for you guys... Mary had a boy Korbin 10 pound 7 oz..c section..
You know where we are ...always welcome...:}}

uli, Jan 29, 6:18am
Been up most of the night and had the generator going till an hour ago - phone still doesn't work ...

fisher, Jan 29, 8:16am
Our section is raised so water runs from one side to the other and only pools in certain places before it runs off... Technically we cant get flooded..Had a glitch with power and thought I would have to fire the generator up but all oks... Lot of rain fade from the satellite dish though.. }

nfh1, Jan 29, 8:19am
Wow fisher those photos are shocking - amazing no one hurt badly - not that having all those stitches is not bad.

Keri Keri is such a lovely area, we holiday a lot in Paihia, love the Farmer's Market at Keri Keri.Was the Stone Store flooded this time?

nfh1, Jan 29, 8:20am
Hope you have a quiet night tonight uli.

fisher, Jan 29, 9:09am
nfh1... we are further north in Cable Bay... (45mins drive)

nfh1, Jan 29, 9:20am
It looks lovely up there, just been looking at the area, very pretty.Somewhere for us to explore in March!

seniorbones, Jan 29, 10:22am
Blardy Nora!!! he was lucky to get out of that alive, and also lucky no one else was injured. Love the number plate!!!

uli, Mar 8, 5:47pm
Unfortunately we didn't - too many slips - and so much to do to keep all the animals safe and in water.