Yum, I have to share this

noangelliveshea, Jan 20, 2:07am
so im doing low carb & made this for lunch today...
Pan fry (in butter) sliced courgette,eggplant,mushrooms & tomato.
Once cooked, put on your plate with chopped (raw) capsicum & spring onion. Add a can of tuna to the top & salt a little. I used a small 85g can of tuna.
Its really nice & sort of tangy, cant wait to have it again!

What do ya think?

accroul, Jan 20, 2:25am
Apart from preferring my capsicum cooked (and preferring salmon to tuna), it sounds good.

bedazzledjewels, Jan 20, 2:45am
Good on you. A nice mix of veges. must get some eggplants.

I'm with Accroul here - salmon rather than tuna. I give tuna to the cats (whispers).

noangelliveshea, Jan 20, 2:52am
ive never cooked with eggplant before and dont really know what to do with it, but it worked really well in this above recipe. yumm.

Having roast beef for dinner tonight, not sure what vege's to have yet. going to check out the LCC website for inspiration!

noangelliveshea, Jan 20, 2:54am
bedazzledjewels, can i ask, are you prue on the LCC website?

buzzy110, Jan 20, 4:58am
Lol. Founding member. But not by that name.

kirinesha, Jan 20, 4:59am
She is the lovely Prue:)

I LOVE eggplant - do try the egplant parmigiana recipe whic is on there, and the Caponata too - both make good use of eggplant. Looking at your ingredients above I think you'd really like the Caponata.

And the Eggplant Involtini (stuffed with Tomato & Basil).

I'm Jo on the site, by the way.

kirinesha, Jan 20, 5:00am
PS: I like tuna too. My cats come a poor second, mind you, I don't share my tuna steaks with them at all! They can buy their own.

jessie981, Jan 20, 5:10am
sounds yum, but like other peeps, would have to use salmon. Can't go Tuna.

noangelliveshea, Jan 20, 5:34am
And im MelPayne89...... love the site!

kirinesha, Jan 20, 6:50am
Ah, now I know who you are!

It's really good to have you there :)

noangelliveshea, Feb 14, 11:15am
Thank you! Im really loving my new way of eating. I refuse to call it a diet, i intend it to be a permanent lifestyle change! Im still very new to it so i dont know a lot but im learning. Looking forward to using the site as a reference point.