Binn Inn Lower Hutt.

effcee1, Dec 29, 6:34am
I have posted this in General as well. Went into this shop today & couldnt believe what they have in there, everything you need for almost everything to do with baking plus. The shop is not overly large but everthing in its place, & so tidy. I live in the Kapiti Coast so will not get in there as much as i would like but full credit to the owner & Binn Inn. NO i have nothing to do with either of them. Its new & hope people will go & have a look.

olwen, Dec 29, 6:50am
My partner's mother said she was really pleased they had opened,for years she's been moaning the lack of one.She loves lima beans, and they are hard to get elsewhere.

bitser, Dec 29, 8:54am
where exactly is it?I would like to visit if we go over to the hutt sometime

petal1955, Dec 30, 4:22am
In High Street just north of the Melling Link rd(Next to Video Ezy) very close to Liquorland which is painted bright Lime Green.

bininn2009, Apr 25, 5:38am
Hi, glad to hear you like our new modern Bin Inn store in Lower Hutt. It is at 418 High Street, Lower Hutt. Next door to Stevens Ford and Video Ezy. Email huttvalley@bininn.co.nz - they are open 7 days a week. Cheers Bin Inn.

nfh1, Apr 25, 5:41am
Hastings and Taradale stores are the same, really well stocked and very clean.

pickles7, Apr 25, 5:55am
They are, that....nfh1....You do need to tell them if you take your own containers in to refill. If you don't they just charge you. I write on mine now with a felt pen.. They are good value for getting as little as you need , keeps your pantry fresh.

nfh1, Apr 25, 5:57am
I always forget to take in my old containers!I have tried all sorts of things from there as you can buy such tiny amounts.

pickles7, Apr 25, 6:08am
I try and remember, but it is hard unless you intend to shop there. You do need to know your prices, sometimes you can buy cheaper else where. like 1 kg of raspberry jam, $7.00. in the supermarket in glass, just under $5.00. There abouts.

kay141, Apr 25, 7:29am
I find Bin Inn great for small quantities. As I cook for one, things in regular size supermarket sizes go off. I must visit as I have noticed my baking powder has lost it's effectiveness. I get annoyed at having to throw away part packets etc.

pickles7, Apr 26, 5:55am
They are, that.nfh1.You do need to tell them if you take your own containers in to refill. If you don't they just charge you. I write on mine now with a felt pen. They are good value for getting as little as you need , keeps your pantry fresh.

kay141, Apr 26, 7:29am
I find Bin Inn great for small quantities. As I cook for one, things in regular size supermarket sizes go off. I must visit as I have noticed my baking powder has lost it's effectiveness. I get annoyed at having to throw away part packets etc.

olwen, Dec 30, 6:50am
My partner's mother said she was really pleased they had opened,for years she's been moaning the lack of one.She loves lima beans, and they are hard to get elsewhere.

bitser, Dec 30, 8:54am
where exactly is it!I would like to visit if we go over to the hutt sometime