Peckish thins

suzanna, Dec 17, 3:50am
x1
Have any of you recently bought rice crackers called 'peckish thins?'. Someone bought two packets to an evening I had and they are delicious but I can't find them anywhere to buy. They are baked not fried, transfat free, cholesterol free and gluten free and come in from Australia but where to??? I had the tangy bar b que and the sour cream and chives both of which were delicious. Thanks for any replies.

nzhel, Dec 17, 4:20am
x1
Our New Worlds here seem to have them as I got some recently. Tried the Salt & Vinegar and the plain - and like the plain ones the best. There are one or two other flavours as well.

suzyf, Dec 17, 4:41am
x1
All new worlds have them in Christchurch,Fresh Choice parklands,merivale have them, what area are you in

usall2, Dec 17, 6:45am
x1
pak n save have them and they are addictive :)

fpress, Dec 17, 9:20am
x1
Yes, get ours from Pak n Save...more addictive than chippies! (Not that I eat chippies)

suzanna, Dec 17, 10:34am
x1
Thanks everyone my daughter bought some for me tonight from Bishopdale New world and now I know about Fresh Choice having them I can go to Merivale. Yep they're addictive.

mountaingirl, Dec 17, 8:39pm
x1
I love them aswell,but have just bought the lime and black pepper flavour and they are so hot.I wouldn't recommend this flavour at all.

suzyf, Dec 17, 11:37pm
x1
I love the lime and black pepper with dip,the wasabi was hot.

guest, Mar 16, 9:35am
i did an add 4 them their great and they gave us a whole box 4 free of 5 different flavours

guest, May 18, 4:41am
my friend has them, she shares them with me
and the wasabi is sooooooooo adictive!!!!!!!!!!
so delicious
try new world....
that is the best place to go!!!!