HELP PLEASE

96subbie, Jul 24, 9:11pm
i am wanting to loose a little bit of weight (around 5-10kg) have tried bodytrim and lost 5kg but found it boring and very restricting so fell off the wagon... i am 31 and weigh 71-72kg and feel very unhappy in my own skin. I admit i do tend to eat a high carb/sugar diet (have a huge sweet tooth) BUT i know that when i do eat these foods i tend to feel sick, tired and generally blahhhh! ! so its time to change... not only for me but my 2 young toddlers who i want to set a good example for. Im not big on the idea of low carb and high fat foods so id preferably like to stay away from the saturated fat side of things (no offense to anyone on this diet but just dont feel comfortable doing it) i know i need to eat more greens/fruits/meats etc and good fats. my prob is im not big on veges unless it has a nice sauce to flavor them lol. Does anyone have any stirfry sauce recipes i can use for my veges? ? ? ? Also any tips for a low carb diet and what to eat can tolerate eggs but not alot and i HATE anything ie low carb bread that has a egg texture YUCK.

bedazzledjewels, Jul 24, 9:17pm
Hello 96subbie.
May I respectfully suggest that you ask this question over in the Health forum?
While there are long-running Optifast, low carb, vegetarian and general nutrition threads in Recipes, now that TM have given us a Health forum, it's probably better that such threads are over there.

96subbie, Jul 24, 9:20pm
thanks bedazzledjewels have done :-)

darlingmole, Jul 25, 6:21am
I jokingly say "come live at my place! "2 step kids arrived back in April and I've gone from 72 or 73 kgs down to 65 or 66 kgs. Yes, there's nothing like stress to make everything taste like shards of glass washed down with battery acid to make the *fat* melt away! haha! (and I'm 5ft 9" so thankfully still in the healthy weight range)Good luck loosing weight. My BEST advice is WALK WALK and more WALKING and at least 2 litres of water per day, and you know the rest. Walking is easy on the joints and makes your heart work with out straining anything over the top. Good luck x

(edited for my atrocious typos)

fisher, Jul 25, 9:45am
Doc told my sis... "Eat what your eating now but eat only HALF the amount".

vintagekitty, Jul 25, 9:48am
exactly fisher, why restrict yourself- we only have one life and you may as well enjoy living it! . Portion control and excercise

fisher, Nov 28, 11:49am
big tick to vintage kitty. . :}