Eatern at Aubergines in Albany anyone????

Page 1 / 2
wizzbikz, Jul 24, 8:48am
Yes what can I say except , mmmmmmm2/10, Basic Bad home cooked meals at about $32. 00 a main, Not good. Complained and asked if I was having a Bad Day. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? They had the bad Day

cookessentials, Jul 24, 9:10am
Many years ago, whenn they first opened and it was lovely. Prefer Aubergine in Takapuna and it is always good any time we have visited.

darlingmole, Jul 24, 9:11am
we (me and husband) went there 2 yrs ago - not very impressed. Wanted maximum bucks and wanted us in and out like it was McD's

wizzbikz, Jul 24, 9:35am
I agree much better , Have had some very good meals there 8/10.

kate777, Jul 25, 9:33am
Yes, my friend and I have had some lovely meals there. We're both pretty picky too.

beaker59, Jul 25, 9:54am
Have had a few drinks there with business friends occasioanally and an unmemorable meal once. But what was in that premises before Aubergines because had an awesome pizza there a few years back. I ate half of it and took the rest back to the office my PA and her mates pinched it out of the fridge and for weeks begged me to go back and get more. Smoked marlin, walnuts and bluecheese I think was the flavour but that was a few years ago.

wizzbikz, Jul 26, 4:46am
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-
MMMM Kate sorry but you must of had toooooooooo much to drink before you ate. Hell we eat out 3 times a week and that was the WORST ever, try the scallops then come back and make a comment. 6 tinnnnny scallops hand full of salad? , 6 tiny cold scallops $32. 00. Would gladly pay up to $40. 00 for good meal of scallops .

packergirl, Jul 26, 4:51am
We went there last year totally agree wasn't impress with the place and a waitress that was really trying to be funny and wasn't in fact she was in your face wouldn't go back again when I no theres nicer places near were we live

beaker59, Jul 26, 5:27am
The little Thai place on the other side of the roundabout "Millies" is twice as good and half the price.

socram, Jul 26, 6:31am
Having tried the Takapuna one and found it expensive - small portions - so not inclined to return to either.

Ate at Browns Bay RSA (Sunday buffet) last night for $23 prior to the North Shore Big Band/dance. Just superb.

Extensive range of food and it totally spoils you for eating elsewhere at 'proper' restaurants...

alewis, Jul 26, 6:50am
we have and I went as far to say when we were paying that it was a very nice meal but the prices were too steep - perhaps they could look at their pricing - restaurants empty out and no one says anything and they wonder why they go under

pinkcloud, Aug 9, 10:51am
I just went there for my Mum and Dads 50th wedding anniversary, the meal was FANTASTIC, excellent service, and they had jazz music in the back ground AAAAA+++++

frog80, Feb 5, 4:58am
Hi,Looking for some tasty aubergine recipes cooked on the bbq.Trying to become a better cook!!!

gardie, Feb 5, 5:19am
Dissapointed - and the background noise made it impossible to hear others at the table - had to content myself with my immediate neighbours.

uli, Feb 5, 5:24am
Is that the one in Takapuna on Hurstmere Street?

cookessentials, Feb 5, 5:28am

uli, Feb 5, 5:31am
I am talking about beakers post "The little Thai place on the other side of the roundabout"

sleepyjo65, Feb 5, 7:46am
Millies Thai is on Rosedale Road in Albany
http://www.menus.co.nz/listing/4mcdc7/millies-thai-restaurant/

wizzbikz, Jul 24, 8:48am
Yes what can I say except ,mmmmmmm2/10, Basic Bad home cooked meals at about $32.00 a main, Not good. Complained and asked if I was having a Bad Day.! They had the bad Day

cookessentials, Jul 24, 9:10am
Many years ago, whenn they first opened and it was lovely. Prefer Aubergine in Takapuna and it is always good any time we have visited.

darlingmole, Jul 24, 9:11am
we (me and husband) went there 2 yrs ago - not very impressed.Wanted maximum bucks and wanted us in and out like it was McD's

wizzbikz, Jul 24, 9:35am
I agree much better , Have had some very good meals there 8/10.

kate777, Jul 25, 9:33am
Yes, my friend and I have had some lovely meals there. We're both pretty picky too.

beaker59, Jul 25, 9:54am
Have had a few drinks there with business friends occasioanally and an unmemorable meal once. But what was in that premises before Aubergines because had an awesome pizza there a few years back. I ate half of it and took the rest back to the office my PA and her mates pinched it out of the fridge and for weeks begged me to go back and get more. Smoked marlin, walnuts and bluecheese I think was the flavour but that was a few years ago.

wizzbikz, Jul 26, 4:46am
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-
MMMM Kate sorry but you must of had toooooooooo much to drink before you ate. Hell we eat out 3 times a week and that was the WORST ever, try the scallops then come back and make a comment. 6 tinnnnny scallops hand full of salad!, 6 tiny cold scallops $32.00. Would gladly pay up to $40.00 for good meal of scallops .