How can I find stockists of Tabasco?

tixy, May 25, 2:23am
I am hooked on the Tabasco CHIPOTLE sauce, which I bought at the Food Show, but now I can't find it at the shops. How can I find out who stocks it? I tried googling it and I tried the Tabasco site, with no joy. Any clues?

pericles, May 25, 2:25am
try this place.
scroll down until you find NZ

http://www.tabasco.com/international/locator/locator_results
. cfm

nikki1305, May 25, 2:31am
I have seen this at most New World supermarkets in Auckland as I purchase it myself.

tixy, May 25, 2:43am
I have tried New Worlds (well, 3 of them).

Pericles - Thanks for that! I tried that section of the tabasco site originally and still couldn't find it - have now though(technology is not my strong point... )

cookessentials, May 25, 2:56am
I am pretty sure I can get it at Moore Wilson Masterton, if you are stuck, let me know.

harrislucinda, May 25, 4:39am
newworldhasitonthesaucestand

tixy, May 25, 9:19am
Hi Janice - which New World? I have tried Halswell, Rolly, Ashburton and the hubby looked at South City - still no joy!

Thanks for the offer Pam - I will bear it in mind.

tixy, May 25, 9:45am
ta da!
Hi Tracy

Thank you for your email the customer services team have forward your email to me – we have Chipotle in the following supermarkets in Christchurch

-Fresh Choice Merivale

-New World Fendalton

-New World Halswell

-New World St Martins

edited to say, it wasn't at Halswell on Mothers Day, but pleased to see it s there now!

tfl, May 30, 12:19am
I buy my chipotle tabasco from Countdown and Woolworths

kelly, Mar 25, 1:53am
The customer services team was much less helpful for me; they gave me the phone numbers of two entities that had bought chipotle Tabasco recently:

"The following two contacts have purchased Chipotle from us within the last year. You may try and contact them to purchase Chipotle, or alternately they may provide you a list of wholesalers of whom they supply stock to."

Bidvest Auckland: Ph 09 573 7100
Gaults Ltd Auckland: Ph 09 269 6373

(NB: Three guesses who "Gaults Ltd" must be!)

Anyway, I found this sauce today at New World Victoria Park in Auckland. I tried Countdown, Foodtown, and two other New Worlds with no luck.

chef_mike, Apr 10, 2:01am
I bought a dozen bottles from Simon Gault a year or so ago. Have used them all now, must get some more...