People who are banned

Page 2 / 2
samanya, Mar 21, 7:00am
I'm pretty sure I could name a couple that are still here & apparently even if you are banned, you can still dob . so make that three.

pickles7, Mar 21, 10:47am
Yes, that is plain to see.

kay141, Mar 22, 12:18am
I think there are three still posting on this board alone, goodness knows how many there are who don't or can't post but still complain.

samanya, Mar 22, 5:16am
Yes, that is plain to see. ;o)

tui93, Mar 22, 8:12am
Great thread _ NOT. Get back to the recipes people.

pogram0, Mar 22, 7:02pm
Rather seems to me that TM is on the decline and banning Ellihen is one more reason for their decline. I used to buy things on TM but hate the new formats of displaying goods for sale etc that I don't bother much anymore.

rainrain1, Mar 22, 7:30pm
Well it wasn't intended to end up this way, but seems that's the way it goes in recipes. I don't know who on EARTH they're talking about

bedazzledjewels, Mar 22, 7:42pm
Isn't the final decision with Trade Me on banning posters? Or have I got that wrong?
This is all ancient history. I'm with Tui, after all we've got no choice but to put up with decisions Trade Me make. It is their messageboard after all!

socram, Mar 22, 8:49pm
It is only one thread out of 100s.

pickles7, Mar 22, 9:48pm
Agree
'let sleeping dogs lie'

kay141, Mar 22, 10:47pm
Maybe the subject would die if the complainers stopped contacting TM every time someone disagreed with them. As long as that happens and good posters are banned, these threads will keep arising.

cookessentials, Mar 24, 10:08pm
Of course, those who would like the doggies to sleep would say that! Their paws aint clean.

schnauzer11, Mar 26, 2:08am
I certainly miss elliehen.

samanya, Mar 26, 2:26am
What a well worded post & astute as well.

junie2, Apr 9, 11:43am
Really? Elliehen upset someone? I find that hard to believe of this erudite woman who has been kindness itself to me on these boards. I don't know her personally but she has gone out of her way to provide me with information and good reading material. I have been warned recently too - for a one word post amongst other messages of thinly veiled troll-like put- downs. Trademe - we miss Elliehen, please reconsider your ban.

cookessentials, Apr 15, 11:56pm
Thanks Samanya

mustu, Apr 20, 8:24am
I have been wondering why all Elliehen's posts were deleted! Sorry to read she has been banned. I always found her posts very informative.

hezwez, Jun 29, 2:03am
Good heavens! Fishpants has gone awol too! Who would have guessed?

samanya, Jun 29, 3:01am
Again.

kay141, Jun 29, 3:07am
Will make it hard to post with both identities now banned.

uli, Jul 9, 3:00am
Waves to you all!

samanya, Jul 9, 5:08am
Did you have to bump this thread?
Yep, I guess you did.

pickles7, Jul 9, 5:11am
I bow my head and steady my grip, nice to see you are back uli. great! so someone at last, read my letters.

autumnwinds, Mar 28, 3:50pm
ditto.
ellie is an excellent trader, and was an excellent resource for this forum as well as others.