Help Needed.

chooky, Dec 23, 10:09am
Hello ladies. Here are the desserts I've got , jelly shots (young ones requested), normal jelly, gingernut biscuit cheescakes, snowballs, mini pumpkin pies, mince xmas mince pies, mini pavs, mellow puffs christmas pudding, peacan pie (cheated & brought), jaffa mousse in shot glasses, lemon silk with a gingernut star in shot glasses, white and dark chocolate rocky road, I have also made chocolate cups, but I dont know what to put in them, would love your ideas. Thanks.

poolgirl6, Dec 23, 10:17am
Red jelly and strawberries!

245sam, Dec 23, 12:10pm
Apologies for the typo - the above should read "where I suggested that you have a look for a recipe from Astar as sEEn recently on Good Morning.

chooky - I'm pleased that that recipe was what you wanted.:-))

maximus44, Dec 23, 5:20pm
You have been busy. Sounds wonderful and that is just the desserts. What are you having for the main course!

kuaka, Dec 23, 6:42pm
Sounds like they won't have room for a main course!

chooky, Dec 23, 6:49pm
I'm on desserts only. Tryed it this way last year, and everyone just loved it. We are always to full after our mains to try big puds and these are just a sample and you get too try everything. Merry and Safe Christmas everyone.

lythande1, Dec 23, 6:56pm
Jeez.diabetics need not come.

dibble35, Dec 23, 7:51pm
Sounds like you've been busy. WOW. Good on you, I was meant to have an easy year this year, just buying the ham, and cooking a lamb roast, but then decided to do a 'Fear factor' food challenge with the kids for a bit of fun, and then thought i'll just make a pudding, and then i made a xmasy slice i couldn't resist. Along with having my annual xmas (spring) clean its been a busy but satisfying week. I like the sound of the jelly and strawberries choc cups, or maybe fill them with an ambrosia type mix and top with a cherry/berry.

holly-rocks, Dec 23, 10:09pm
For me i would be wanting some fresh fruit. fresh fruit chocolate cups maybe! ( strawberry raspberry cherry kiwifruit ect )