A big GIANT THANK YOU to sarahb5

shop-a-holic, Aug 11, 3:58am
Dear sarahb5

I just wanted to extend my gratitude to you for helping me seek out those cute mini slider buns at Moore Wilsons.

My friend asked me to bring a plate along for her birthday party this evening, and although I despise Pot Luck, I couldn't for the life of me extract any further information on what others were bringing so that I could add balance to the menu.

However, I was advised on Thursday night that it was Pot Luck Nibbles.Great. Everyone bringing chippies and nuts.(LOL); chicken nibbles and salad and three different cakes.

I decided to make burgers for everyone; Felino Salame; All Beef Angus Pattie; Grilled Haloumi Zany Zeus cheese; Roasted Cherry Chutney from Central Otago and Micro Greens.

I've finished assembling 50 of them.ooops. only 45 left!

Thank you again, sarahb5, for your much valued assistance.
xox (Pic coming)

sarahb5, Aug 11, 4:02am
You're very welcome - I can't take all the credit though - it was duckmoon who drove me to investigate it for myself!

theanimal1, Aug 11, 4:39am
Oh yum, that looks sooo good !

zuggle, Aug 11, 4:50am
Beautiful, OP!

duckmoon, Aug 11, 4:51am
and back to you.

duckmoon, Aug 11, 4:52am
YUM. I don't remember the first halve of the conversation. I assume that the buns are little - two or three bites.

They look DELICIOUS and great for finger food.

Did you get the burgers at MW too!

duckmoon, Aug 11, 4:52am
I am currently planning to have an event, just so I can serve them.

duckmoon, Aug 11, 4:53am
just let me know the address of the party!

shop-a-holic, Aug 11, 4:56am
Micro greens; chutney and catering pack of Zany Zeus from Moore Wilsons.The burgers are Hellers new Angus Beef Meatballs (New World Murphy Street); which I squashed down with the bottom of a glass; and then baked in the oven for all over colour. 330F for 25mins.Saves flippin flipping bugger burgers. (tee hee).

sarahb5, Aug 11, 5:38am
Oh they do look good

maggie197, Aug 11, 5:51am
Sorry to gatecrash the party, but they look so yum - and that fudge is to die for.

duckmoon, Aug 11, 6:52am
YUM
YUM
YUM

duckmoon, Aug 11, 6:52am
recipe please please please

sarahb5, Aug 11, 7:19am
I used Nigella Lawson's but it's been "claimed" by a few others as well .

http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/chocolate-pistachio-fudge-96

But be careful - it is very moreish.It also keeps well in the freezer and doesn't need to be defrosted before you eat it.

sarahb5, Aug 11, 7:20am
Yum - what did you put on top!