What would you pay for a hangi pack which consists

sandranoble2012, May 18, 12:40am
of pork, cabbage, stuffing, potato, pumpkin and chicken

kob, May 18, 12:50am
in town they sell for $10 with a pudd, and that normally has mutton as well so maybe $8 for your ones

vesumona_gurl, May 18, 12:55am
$8.50

shyly, May 18, 2:22am
Depends on the size, reason for selling it (fundraising!) but considering how much they sell burger meals and other stuff definitely $8.50 if its good!

norse_westie, May 18, 5:23am
$10-$12.

audio-solutionz, May 18, 5:35am
Do you mean like a butchers pack that has whole pork roast/ whole chook, head of cabbage, kilo of stuffing, Whole pumpkin.
More like $40.

sandranoble2012, May 18, 6:42am
no a hangi pack ive never seen a butchers pack like that where are they

liamjosh, May 19, 5:33am
Well considering when we get them we get a mutton chop, chicken and pork, potatoes, kumera, peas, cabbage and a stuffing for between 10 and 12 dollars, I reckon about $8 for that one.

anne1955, May 19, 6:02am
Are you going to do steamed pudding in it!I had some once done from the good old edmonds cook book and made in A4 tins they where the best I have ever had and had many at my age :) I'd pay 5.00 for a good size serve and more with cream whipped or ice cream or custard.You good make that or by it ready made.and keep it hot/warm on a barbe or one of those wee gas burns yummy.

falliopian, May 19, 6:43am
I just had one last week, it was a fundraiser, it had in potato, kumara, pumpkin, mutton, pork, chicken, watercress, cabbage & stuffing it also came with a steampudding and custard, they were $10 a ticket and delicious!,
Campare that to yours and I think yours is worth maybe $7

maggie197, May 19, 6:48am
Gosh that's a good meal for $10 - wish i was there.

janny3, May 19, 8:22am
How can we get some of that mouthwatering action!

nfh1, May 19, 8:33am
Is this cooked or the ingredients!For one or for four or.!

falliopian, May 19, 9:25am
If your in HB the same crew are doing it again next monthIll let you all know!

aktow, May 19, 12:03pm
there used to be a guy selling hangifood along aucklands waterfront,, i think it was $10 , i love eating hangi meat but i cannot stand eating pumpkin,or any veg.

iman007, May 20, 9:37pm
i do my hangi in a 44 gallon drum, best ever feed man!

reese, May 21, 8:01am
id pay around 7-8

janny3, May 21, 3:18pm
Is the Waterfront hangi guy still operating!

holistic06, Jun 14, 4:31am
in a keg hangi wat would u add to give that earthy taste of quesine

muddyt, Jun 15, 7:09am
and you can do it in the oven easy

muddyt, Jun 15, 7:25am
easy hangi ( one large roasting dish part fill with water, add a few drops of tee tree oil,) in tin foil plates put what you want meat, veg stuffing eg; cover in tin foil put into roasting dish and cover with tin foil throw in the oven and you can smell when they are ready enjoy